9: BELLA????

I was.in my office burying myself in paperwork though I wasn't concentrating. My mind was on Alexandra. Where was she? I searched all the neighboring packs but she wasn't there. I even had to call Alpha Ryder for help. I know it's my fault she left but I don't know what happened to me that night. After she left, I became miserable. I didn't eat,I couldn't sleep and when I did, I had nightmares of that night. Everyone noticed this behavior but didn't say a word. I always stayed in my office even though there wasn't much to do. All of a sudden, my phone rang. I looked at my phone and immediately picked it up when I saw that the caller ID was Alpha Ryder.
"Hello Alpha Ryder. Is there any update?"
"Yes, I saw Alexandra today but there is bad news. It cannot be discussed in phone so I will be arriving at your pack in a few hours." And he hung up. That statement alone made my heart race for two reasons: one being that Alexandra was alive and well and the other being that Alpha Ryder was coming to my pack. But what was the bad news he was talking about? I left my office and announced a pack meeting through the pack mind link. Within 5 minutes, everyone was assembled in the Grand Hall. I tapped the microphone twice to get their attention.
"Good afternoon everyone. Sorry for calling this meeting on a short notice but what I want to say is very important. Alpha Ryder Smith of Italy will be visiting us in a few hours. I want everything set and prepared for his arrival. That will be all " I said and left the hall. I picked 3 maids to serve us and by the time I was done with the arrangements, 3 hours had passed. Only a matter of time before he gets here. Ashley and I stood in front of the pack house. Seeing a Black Maserati, a wave of nervousness hit me. The Maserati stopped in front of us and Alpha Ryder stepped out. After acknowledging him, a lady stepped out. I assumed she was his wife and stretched forth my hand to shake her but what i saw made me freeze. "BELLA?!!"

Sorry for the short and late chapter but it was all I could do. Who do think Bella is? What news do you think Alpha Ryder has? Keep reading to find out.