29: Bipolar Shit

Alexa's POV
I didn't mean to go all out and spill my guts to Ryder but now..... I'm glad I did. I didn't realise until that moment, I LOVE this guy. So much it hurts. I know I've always tried to push my feelings away and ignore them, but nothing stays hidden forever.

This is all the Moon Goddess's fault. If only. If only she hadn't decided to make my last night as a mate with Ryder a full moon maybe we wouldn't be here. Wasn't my fault that all my feelings were upgraded, so much that now, away from the moon's influence, I feel emotionally drained. Currently leaning in Ryder's embrace, hugging his tight abs, is my lazy body. I got to admit those abs TIGHT. And this is me totally not fangirling over them. If only my phone wasn't on the other side of the bed.

After that confession session (ha, that rhymed!) Ryder and I just talked mostly and close to midnight we decided to call it a night and headed to mine. Don't worry nothing happened between us. At least I think so. Anywho, my stomach is rumbling now and I'm too lazy to get up, not that I can. Ryder's arm is tight around my waist. I can't move if I wanted to. Well, like they always say,

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Not sure that's how they say it but, oh well. I pinched Ryder's arms hard, considering he already fell asleep. His grip tightened even worse, if that's possible. I pinched him even harder. His grip suddenly loosened. Yay, I did it. I didn't allow him time to recover, I sprinted out of bed down the hall and into the kitchen. Yay, food.

Thus how I ended up at an ungodly hour eating chocolate chip cookies ( they came from the cupboard). Totally me not being bipolar though.

I got halfway through my second box of cookies when I heard Ryder's footsteps close to the kitchen door. I drew my cookies closer to me.
"They're mine." Simple, just so simple. Yet what part of that sentence did he not understand. Apparently, everything. I could do nothing but watch in total horror as that hunk snatched MY box and chomped down on MY cookies. Like why!!!!! Wait. Why am I even acting like this? I am being total hormonal right now. Am I pregnant? Or worse, am I on my period? You are probably thinking how that could be worse. Oh poor naive boys. Girls DO YOU FEEL ME????? I still don't know why Mother Nature has to punish me for being a good girl and keeping my legs closed. Like!!! And if I don't, I suddenly become a slut. I finally see why must of the girls I knew opened their legs all the time. They probably thought they could get pregnant. Poor naive girls. Hol' up. How did I even get to this conversation with my inner self? Now that's just a Master Shi Fu way of putting it. Where was I? Right.

That stupid hunk had now downed all of my cookies.
"My poor cookies." I lamented out loud. I even wiped a few fake tears. Those poor cookies. Those little poor cookies. All they wanted to do was go to Wonderland but now..... Now where do they get to? And so I repeated this out loud. The murdered of my cookies paused. Shocked. To the MARROW. But I paid him no mind.

"My darlings. Ever so beautiful. Those pure chocolate chip cookies." The murderer came over to me and put his hand on my forehead but I slapped it away I don't want to be anywhere near him.
"Don't touch me!! Get away from me!!" I shrieked. That, my friends, is how I changed my mood unless than a second. I'm pretty sure I've beaten a record. His face morphed into pure concern and worry. He reached out to touch me again but i moved away.

"Alexa? Are you okay?" I didn't reply him. Only kept moving away from him. I must avenge my cookies. I must.
"Did I do something wrong? Talk to me, please?" I shook my head frantically and shoved him away. He moved slightly. Not much but enough for my small body to pass through and reach the cupboard, muttering,
"I must avenge my cookies. I must avenge my cookies." Over and over again. When I did reach the cupboard, I found a jar of Nutella and my mood immediately lightened. What do we need chocolate chip cookies for when I could have chocolate all to myself? NOTHING.

I totally did not forget about the massive hunk of a murderer still standing in my kitchen. But chocolate was too good to pass on. You know what would make this even better! ANIME!!! With goal set in mind, armed with two jars of Nutella and a nice spoon I proceeded to do what my ancestors could not. WATCH ANIME!!!!!

And ignore those abs that were calling to me, dammit. I could've won an award for self-control right there and then.
Ryder be like, I swear she's bipolar. She doesn't even like my abs anymore. Truth be told, he is standing by the same spot I left him, watching me accomplish my life goals.

You ROCK, GURL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totally me not laughing about how crazy Alexandra sounded. I actually to include something else for this chapter but the keyboard had a mind of its own. Don't hate me. But SPOILER ALERT: Plot twist coming up soon. Ought to have happened but I'mma blame the keyboard right now.

I'm not gonna apologize for making Alexa sound and feel so bipolar. Cause she is. She is going through a lot. I know I don't really make it show but I try. I really do. But there are some things you can't put into words. Sometimes, people can lie to themselves y'know. That's what I'm trying to show. She lied to herself for the longest time and now she's finally coming to terms with it but in her own way.

Alexa would feel a lot better if you commented. LIKE WTF PEEPS. YOU GUYS ARE STINGY. You don't even give me any questions. How the HELL am I supposed to hold a Q&A session?????????

Neva mind actually. I'll find a way. Imma be partial right now but whatevs.
Y'all should thank @1995dragongirl for motivating this chapter. I wasn't gonna put it up.....yet.

Definitely not me updating at 3AM. Yup, not me.

Chapter goal: 5 comments or 130 votes.

Vote, comment and definitely follow. MUAH!!!
August 30, 2023,
Luna, ❤️