7: She is my mate?????

Conner
Amelia is my mate?? How is it possible? Lucy is my mate and I can't have a second chance mate because Lucy didn't reject me and she isn't dead either. But I don't think she knows yet, my wolf has been trying to reach hers but he can't find her. I wonder what's wrong with her. She doesn't act like she knows we are mates. Maybe she is human, and she is related to a wolf. It is possible but I have to find out the truth. I was discussing with my Beta, Cole when Amelia walked in looking prettier than ever or so, I thought.
"Cole this is Amelia and Amelia this is Cole my Beta" I introduced the duo to each other.
"Hi, Nice to meet you" She said awkwardly
"Likewise" Cole said while scrutinizing her with his eyes. This guy has to loosen up. He will scare her away. I offered Amelia some food which she politely declined. I decided to get to know her but she beat me to it.
"I really appreciate that you are allowing me to stay without knowing me or my background but I won't stay here for much longer as I will be leaving this afternoon" What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can she leave? This confirms that she does not know I am her mate. Which indicates she is a human. Before I could stop myself, I blurted out "You can't leave, I am your mate " She didn't seem fazed "My mate died a long time ago and even if you are you cannot stop me from leaving this pack" She said with no emotion on her face. Only then did I realise that I had offended her.
"Oh, I am sorry. But you are my mate and you can't leave. The mate bond will affect the two of us leaving us craving for each other"
"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE, HUH?" She suddenly said angered.
" I stopped feeling emotions when my mate died and I don't give a damn about the mate bond, got it ? You are someone who hasn't experienced what pain feels like, if you have then you won't stop me from leaving" With that , She angrily left the room and stormed upstairs leaving me and Cole stunned beyond understanding.
' Thanks for ruining our chance with her ' My wolf, Victor, sneered.
' Why don't you console her as if you didn't hear what she said' I replied back with the same tone. I shut him out. I can't afford to lose her. All of a sudden, I saw her taking the little luggage she had with her outside. She was going? I couldn't let that happen so i stripped the backpack off her shoulder and pulled her inside.
"Where do you think you are going to, mate?" I questioned her in my Alpha voice but it didn't seem to have an effect on her.
"Somewhere very far away from you" She said with annoyance. She used that opportunity to grab her bag and run out into the woods. I have to bring her back. I was about to run after her when Cole stopped me saying" Leave her alone, if she really is your mate she will come back, she won't be able to make it without you" I relaxed realising he was tight but somewhere deep down I knew she wasn't mine.

Sorry for the short chapter and the late update. I have some issues going on in my life but I will try as much as possible to update soon and give you long chapters. I hope you enjoy the story. Also I want to write a new story titled 'The Teen Rangers' it is not were wolf but it's about supernaturals