Bad day (part 4)

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up startled by the sound of someone cursing. I looked around and saw Forth gripping his left foot by the table. I chuckled.

"Morning." I said sitting down and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Morning, sorry to wake you. I was trying to be quiet." He said and I noticed the clothes I lent him yesterday were folded on the table.

"You always leave in such a hurry. I think not even a one-night stand would leave as fast as you." I joked and he glared at me.

"What wanted me to cuddle you for a little longer." He said and I gasped.

"I don't cuddle with anyone!" I said offended.

"You sure about that?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"A hundred percent. I don't like to cuddle." I said.

"Well, the two times I've stayed here you have cuddled me."

"Liar!"

"I knew you would say that. So I took a picture and sent it to you." he said and I still skeptical rushed to get my phone to see. There was a message from Forth at 6 in the morning. I gulped clicking on the message. There was a picture of me sleeping in Forth's chest with my arms wrapped around him. He was laughing at me in the picture. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked away from him embarrassed. He laughed and my cheeks just heated up more. "It's ok if it's you I don't mind." He said and I quickly looked up at him. I didn't even notice when he got close to the bed.

"What?" I said confused. He pinched my cheek.

"Aww, you look cute all flustered." He said and I pushed him away.

"Stop messing with me! Weren't you going to leave?" I said trying to hide my completely red face.

"Yeah, I am. See you when I see you." He said and I turned to look at him one last time before he walked out the door.

After that, I didn't see him for a few weeks. We got busy again with our studies and on the weekend we were going to the bar Phana suggested we just drink at home so we did. So just like that 3 weeks had passed since Forth was at my apartment. I might see him tonight since we are going to the bar and I'm sure Phana texted him to say we will be there.

Today we got out of class early. We only had one class and the professor let us out early. Since I had time to kill before we went out at night I decided to go to the convenience store and buy some snacks to watch a movie. As I was browsing through the store I saw Forth. Surprised I was contemplating whether I should approach him. We have gotten closer but I still wouldn't consider us close friends I guess. As I was trying to make up my mind I heard him cough. That's when I took in his appearance more. His hair was disheveled, his nose was red and he looked tired. He was sick! I observed him for a second. He had a basket and was grabbing some ramen and instant food. He also had some beers. I rolled my eyes and approached him.

"You're sick and buying instant food and beer." I said looking at him with an eyebrow raised. He was startled before turning to look at me.

"I'm not sick." He mumbled but still, I could hear his hoarse voice.

"Yeah right, your voice and appearance say otherwise." I said

"I'm fine it's just a cold. It will go away soon." He said.

"Are you taking medicine?" I asked and he looked away.

"Yes." he said not meeting my eyes.

"Forth." I said sternly and he sighed.