Bodyguard (part 11)

Forth's P.O.V.

I woke up to Beam still cuddling against me. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I brushed my hand against his hair and he hummed contently snuggling more against me. I just admired him for a few seconds before carefully untangling his hand from my waist and getting out. I started to carefully pick out all of my stuff. Once I had everything I needed I turned to look at Beam one more time. I leaned in pressing a kiss to his forehead. Thankfully he didn't wake up so I left the apartment. Once I was out I felt sad and I kinda wanted to go back in and stay for as long as possible. But the more time I spend with him the harder it will be. I contemplated staying home but the last thing I needed right now was to be alone. So I got dressed and headed to university. By the time I arrived it was almost lunch so I headed to the cafeteria to wait for my two idiot friends. once I had the food in front of me I realized how hungry I was so I started eating. I was almost done when Lam showed up throwing his bag loudly in the table before sitting dow.

"What did that poor bag ever do to you." I asked and he glared at me.

"Where have you been?" He asked ignoring my question. I shrugged not answering either. "Whatever I don't even need to ask I already know the answer is Beam. We heard about the fight yesterday, you ok?" He asked and I sighed.

"Just a cut on my side. Hurts a little but I'm ok." I answered.

"Love really does make you weak. In a normal day he wouldn't have touched you. By the way you left him pretty badly hurt. We took care of the other ones you don't have to worry." He said smirking proudly.

"Thanks. Well now that you know my business what's wrong with you?" I asked and his expression turned grim again.

"Nothing." He said closed off as always.

"Wheres Park?" I asked trying to change the subject but I managed to notice the slight change in his facial expression. That's interesting.

"He's with Max working on a group project." He said coldly and I couldn't help but laugh. Those two idiots really. Cant the see they both like each other.

"Whats so funny?" He asked seriously.

"You like Park." I stated and his eyes widened.

"Stop saying nonsense." He said getting angry but I remained calm.

"Don't even try to deny it idiot. I could see it from a plane. You are jealous he's working with Max and not you. That says a lot you usually don't care about anything." I said and he huffed.

"Whatever go and protect your precious Beam from having his ass kicked and leave me alone." He said but I didn't respond.

"I ended the bet yesterday." I said after a silence and he looked shocked.

"So you are finally giving up?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Theres not a lot I could do you know?" I said and he nodded. After that we were both quiet for a while. My thoughts wondered on how to help these two oblivious idiots get together. That helped me distract myself from my heartache. By the end of lunch I had a plan. Not a vey original or effective plan but it might just work. Whatever if it doesn't I will think of another way. I texted Park to meet me in the hazers office. At this time is always empty so its perfect.

"Lets go I need your help with something but I cant tell you here." I said standing up and Lam nodded following me. I walked to the office with Lam beside me. As soon as we got in I made sure that Park was there too. "You two need to talk about your feelings. Until then I will lock you guys here." I said closing the door and leaning against it. I could hear both of them yelling curses at me but since they were talking at the same time I couldn't understand.

"You should take your own advice. Why did you leave before we could talk?" Said Beam and I almost had a heart attack. Where did he come from. I looked down.

"I was late for class." I lied. I haven't taken even one class today.

"How's your wound? Did you change the bandage?" He asked and I smiled a little. He's worried about me.

"It good doesn't hurt that much and I haven't changed the bandage." I replied.

"Let me check it, I will change the bandage for you. I brought the first aid kit is in my car." He said and I nodded.

"Ok, lets go." I said and he looked behind me.

"Are you leaving those two locked up?" He asked and I shook my head smiling.

"The door opens from the inside they know that but they turn stupid when they are together. They will figure it out hopefully." I said.

"I didn't know they had feelings for each other." He said and I shrugged.

"Me neither I just found out. They are idiots though they love each other they just have to admit it." I said feeling jealous. Beam made me sit down on a bench outside while he looked for the first aid kit. He returned quickly with it and changed it easily.

"Its healing pretty good you should be fine soon." He said and I nodded.

"Why are you here though?" I asked and he sighed.

"I wanted to check on your wound and also I wanted to tell you something." He said not looking me in the eye.

"Go ahead." I said having no idea what he wanted to talk about.

"Forth I have feelings for you." He said and I gasped. I was not expecting that.

"You what?" I screamed. I couldn't believe it.

"I like you! There I said it! Don't make me regret it! I blame you I had no intention of falling for..." I didn't let him end I just pulled him by the collar for a kiss. He seemed startled at first then pushed me away.

"No! No! Not this time! You always do this. Pulling me in with your kisses, and caresses, or cuddles! But not this time! I want to make things clear! Lets talk about this." He scolded me but I just smiled. I could burst from happiness right now.

"I don't like you." I said and his face fell so I quickly continued. "I love you already, I have since a long time ago." I said and he gasped.

"Are you serious?" He said and I pulled him this time by the waist making him straddle me before initiating another kiss not wanting to ruin the moment talking about my heart ache since I started liking him.

"Forth." He said pulling away. I look up to him and he was holding my face between his arms.

"We could talk about that later. Let's just enjoy this moment." I whispered and he smiled.

"Fine." He said this time initiating the kiss. I couldn't have asked for anything better than this.

A.N.

So today was a great day! I was alone at home so I decided to go for a drive with my dog. I bought some food and dessert and came home to watch A tale of a thousand stars. I binged watched the first five episodes and I'm glad I'm enjoying it because I kinda bought the box set without watching it or knowing anything about it really hahaha. It's been on the shelf with the other ones and every time I passed by it I thought damn I am fucking crazy spending money without even knowing if it's good. It was driving me crazy honestly but I hadn't had time to sit down and watch it. I did the same with the Tharn Type season 2 boxset which I still haven't watched either. But I love MewGulf so I'm not too worried about not liking that one. I need to make time to watch them though I am so behind on all the new bl's that have come out. Anyways stay safe everyone and as always I will see you on the next chapter which will be the last for this story.