I want you for myself (part 10) the end

Beam's P.O.V.

I've spent all day feeling nervous about my date with Forth. I got ready early and now I was just impatiently waiting for him to show up. The minutes seemed to be going by slower than usual making Forth take forever to pick me up. Once I heard a knock on the door I was both relieved and nervous. I opened the door to an I'm guessing equally nervous Forth.

"Hi." He said awkwardly and I smiled.

"Hey." I replied walking out and closing the door behind me.

"You look good." He said and I didn't like the awkward atmosphere between us right now. So I decided to act as we normally would with each other.

"Wish I could say the same." I replied and he let out a laugh.

"I was just being nice don't be too fast to believe it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Be grateful, I'm counting this date as my charity act for the day."

"Just the day? I'm flattered." He said and I glared at him. He just looked at me with a smirk.

"Why are you always so cocky?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I save it just for you baby." He said and I looked at him surprised. And suddenly he was right in front of me. I gulped my mind blank. I didn't have any other comeback. I was glad tough because when I didn't open my mouth to say anything else he leaned in for a kiss. Just a quick peck on the lips but it made me smile. This is going great so far.

"Wanna know where I'm taking you?" He asked once we had gotten inside his car. I nodded quickly.

"Yes I really wanna know." I said feeling excited.

"Too bad I'm not telling you." He said letting out a laugh and turning on the car.

"You asshole." I said not missing a breath.

"You'll find out soon enough." He said and I just pouted.

"Whatever I will get back at you don't worry." I said and this time I was the one laughing.

We talked the rest of the way. I still didn't know where he was taking me. I was surprised when we pulled up to the university. Specifically where the practice for the moon competition was held. I looked at him confused.

"This is where it all started." He said and I smiled.

We got out of the car and walked towards the building. I noticed the light was on as we approached. On the table where I used to sit every day and bicker with Forth was decorated with candles and flowers. There was also food for us.

"This is awesome! Thank you!" I said walking over there excitedly. We sat down and Forth grabbed my hand.

"You really like it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I really do." I said and he nodded too.

"There's a reason I chose this place to be our first date." He said.

"Because is where we met?" I said and he shook his head no.

"That was just a plus." He said grabbing my hands his face turning serious. "I know you are a little insecure about the way we met. Even if you didn't say anything I managed to notice while getting to know you. Every time we hung out with Phana and Wayo I noticed you act differently. I know you were jealous." He said and I gulped.

"I just..." I was at a loss for words. He was right I just didn't want to admit it to him.

"It's ok, I know how it looks. You called me out because I was trying to hit on Wayo that day." He said and I looked down. I'm the one on the date not Wayo but I still feel jealous. "Look at me." He said and I let out a sigh before looking back up.

"Is there a point to this? Because I'll admit I'm getting jealous." I huffed mad. There I said it. I didn't want this to ruin a happy moment.

"I'm sorry I just want to make things clear. After this I won't mention it again ok?" he said and I nodded. "As I was saying I get why you might feel that way. But Beam you should know me by now. I don't give up easily when I really want something. I mean for how long did I chase you just to know your name? Almost a month and I wouldn't have given up if Phana hadn't told me. I've been patiently waiting for the right moment to take you out on a date. What I'm trying to say is if I'd really liked Wayo I wouldn't have given up on him. He had my attention for like two seconds and that's it. It doesn't even begin to compare to what I feel for you. Even if it's too early to say it I love you." He said and my heart felt like it would burst from happiness.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for really being a jealous monster as you said." I said and he smiled.

"I like it when you are my jealous monster. I just don't want you to feel insecure. I only have eyes for you." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you I really needed to hear that." I said and he smiled.

"Now that everything's clear let's enjoy our date." Said Forth and I nodded.

We spent the rest of the night talking and laughing. We finished the food and drinks but neither of us moved to go we just enjoyed our time there. When it was getting late we finally stood up to go. Since we were on university property we had to clean up everything before we left.

"Hey Forth." I said picking up the flower base. He turned to look at me. "You take me on a date and we end up cleaning well done." I said laughing and giving him a thumbs up. He rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Just be grateful you got the chance to date me. I am a catch even if we have to clean at the end." He said and I laughed.

"But I don't want to date you." I said seriously and he panicked for a second.

"What?" He said coming closer and I laughed. He glared at me stopping in front of me.

"I wanna be your boyfriend." I said sincerely and he smiled.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." He said.

"So what do you say?" I asked and he stared at me for a second.

"Let me think about it." He joked and I hit him. "Of course I wanna be your boyfriend you idiot. I love you!"

"I love you too." I said before kissing him.

A.N.

It's been a while again! Sorry about that. Life's though and time seems to be passing by way too quickly. But I'm glad to be back! This is the end of this story. Right now im out of ideas honestly. But I know once inspiration strikes I'll update regularly. Hopefully inspiration comes soon! Until then stay safe everyone and I will see you soon!