Is it love? (part 9)

Beam's P.O.V.

We woke up by dinner time. Forth was the first one to wake up and when he stirred I woke up too. He smiled at me and I did the same. It felt like such an intimate moment there looking at each other. We were both quiet and I wanted to break the silence to tell him how I felt. But I shouldn't I need to prove myself before telling him. I need to a 100% sure too because I didn't want to hurt him any more than I have. When I felt the words were about to scape my lips someone interrupted us.

"Wake up dinner is ready." She said and I quickly sat down on the bed. She looked at us suspiciously for a second before shaking her head.

"Ok we are going down soon." I said. Guess they arrived late and the games are postponed until tomorrow. I looked at Forth who was getting out of bed.

"Promise that you won't ignore me for that Wayo guy." I said before he entered the bathroom. He looked at me surprised.

"Huh." He said confused.

"Also you won't let Park and Lam keep you from coming back to our room tonight. Those two assholes are seriously pissing me off." I said crossing my arms. He looked at me for a second clearly getting lost in thought. "Forth!" I said in a warning tone and he looked at me.

"Oh yeah sure I promise." He said going into the bathroom and I nodded my head satisfied.

When we were both ready we went downstairs. Everyone was starting to sit down at the table. I noticed Park, Lam and that Wayo guy approaching us and I just wanted to pull Forth away.

"Forth can I talk to you for a second." Said that Wayo guy. Forth was about to respond when I grabbed his forearm. He turned to look at me and I gave him a look.

"Sure, go on." He said not moving from my side and I smiled. I glared at Park and Lam who where behind Wayo. I didn't let Forth go.

"Oh I thought we could talk in private." He said looking at me and I just glared at him. I don't like him.

"You can say whatever in front of him I don't mind." Said Forth.

"You know what I will talk to you later it's not important." He said and I pulled Forth to sit beside me.

"I don't like him." I said when we were sitting down and Forth looked at me amused. "What?" I asked looking at him.

"Just if I didn't know you I could've swear you are jealous of him." He said and I looked away feeling embarrassed. I really was acting like a jealous boyfriend. I looked across the table we're Park, Lam and that Wayo guy were looking at us.

All through dinner I kept talking to Forth not letting that Wayo guy interfere. He was happily listening to me. Everything was going good until he reached out to fix my hair before resting his hand on my cheek looking at me in a way that made my heart flutter. I was surprised and felt the heat rising to my cheeks so I looked away.

"I didn't mean... I'm sorry." He said.

"It's ok." I said not looking at him since I was a bit embarrassed by my redden cheeks. That was a mistake though because he stood up leaving the table. I sighed when I looked up the three idiots in front of me were looking at me. "What?" I asked annoyed. I wasn't their biggest fan right now.

"You've finally realized haven't you." Said Lam and I glared at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"You're aware of your feelings for him now." He said and I looked around making sure no one heard that but everyone was focused on their conversations not paying attention to us.

"Yeah I've realized so stop fucking messing with us!" I said annoyed.

"You fucking needed that push and you know it! It was a bout damn time you realized your feelings! You just kept hurting him! I would've even liked it better if he had chosen Wayo in the end. But you should be thanking us for our help." Whispered/ yelled Park.

"Just leave us alone from now on!" I said rolling my eyes. "And you, you can leave! He is mine! I will not let you have him." I said standing up from the table. I left to go look for Forth.

I found him in the backyard. He looked sad and that breaks my heart. I sat down beside me and he turned to look at me for a second before adverting his eyes.

"Forth is ok I don't mind." I said and he sighed.

"I'm sorry sometimes is hard to control my feelings. I know you don't want to hear it but I will get over this someday I promise. Maybe I will find someone and then I will be able to finally call you just a friend." He said and I balled up my fist. Damn that really hurt, how many times have I hurt him like this or even worst. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't even sure if I could talk. I felt like crying imagining him with someone else so I just hugged him tightly and he returned the hug. We stayed like that for a while no one knowing what to say.

"How did Park and Lam kept you away from our room all night yesterday?" I asked the question that had been bugging me all day.

"Lam told me you didn't want to see me and needed some space from me which hurt so I listened to them. After a few hours I was just confused and wanted to clear up things with you. By that point it was like 1 am I think. They didn't let me saying to give you space and that I will push you away if I kept demonstrating my feelings and not giving you space. I still tried to go again a while after but they always stopped by either saying something or standing in front of the door. I wasn't sure if what they said was true so I didn't push to go out even though I wanted to and before I knew it was already morning." He said and I nodded.

"Can you at least punch those assholes one time for me." I said annoyed and that actually made him laugh.

We talked in the backyard until we were both tired again and went back to our room to sleep.

A.N.

We are finally getting somewhere! I've been inspired again thankfully! Anyways I hope you are enjoying! As always stay safe and I will see you in this next chapter!