Always been you (Forths P.O.V.)

Forth's P.O.V.

I was in trouble. I knew it was a bad idea from the start. But I couldn't resist specially since I was in my right mind either. I always wanted him and when he basically threw himself at me I couldn't resist. We were both drunk and that didn't help either. I still could remember everything. When I woke up that day and saw Beam beside me that's when I knew I was fucked up. I knew there was no going back I love him and I wasn't going to be able to hide it anymore. Not when I already had him once I wanted him forever by my side now. But then he woke up and just left not letting me even say a word before he was out the door.

I didn't give up though. But he is stubborn as hell. The only thing he did was try to push me away. The first few days I couldn't even come close to him. But when I didn't give up he slowly let me in. He ignored me but at least he stopped throwing me out from his table. Then things started to go back to normal and we avoided the topic. I hadn't forgotten though I was just giving him time to come to terms with everything.

Then I tried to talk with him when I thought everything was back to normal. It was a mistake because he started to shut me out again. I remember clearly our last conversation.

"Beam, come on. Let's just talk about this once." I pleaded.

"No! I thought everything went back to normal already! Why are you bringing that night up again." Said Beam raising his voice.

"I can't act like it didn't happen. Like my feelings aren't real." I said trying to make him understand.

"You are crazy, you don't have feelings for me!" He said and I glared at him.

"You can't pretend all you want but I know how I feel. I love you Beam Baramee and you know it." I said.

"No you don't, stop this! We just became friends again don't ruin it. Just take it as a one night stand. Nothing more, nothing less ok? Let's just go back to the way we were before." He said and I sighed. Maybe I should leave him alone. It's not fair for him.

"Forget it, we are nothing then." I said leaving. Maybe I need to let him go so he will come to me. If not then I have my answer. I walked away from where he was.

A couple of days passed and I didn't see him. Then came Friday and my friends invited me to the bar. I hadn't been there since I slept with Beam. I don't want to be alone so I decided to go. Even if that means seeing him leave with someone. Maybe him breaking my heart like that is what I need to move on I thought changing. I drove my bike since Park and Lam went there together. When I sat down I scanned the bar looking for him. It didn't take me long before I spotted him. He seemed on a bad mood. I tried to keep my attention away from him by chatting with my friends. After a girl approached me. I looked up at her.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" She asked and I shrugged. I'm not interested in anyone who comes to me first. Unless is Beam. I wasn't paying much attention to her I was trying to sneak a peek at Beam but to my surprise he was looking at us. I remained composed. My first instinct was to push the girl away but after thinking about it I decided against it. Let's see if I can at least get a reaction out of him. If so I will keep fighting for him.

My heart dropped though when I noticed Kit entering the bar alone. I was confused and Beam didn't seem to notice him. But then Kit made a move pressing his beer against Beams cheek. I spaced out after that. It hurt seeing him with Kit again. They rarely hang out alone and never at the bar. Is Beam going to confess his feelings for him today? Is that why they are alone? I thought he had forgotten about Kit already I'm an idiot. I was lost in thought until the girl touched my shoulder. Startled I turned to look at her.

"Hey let's have some fun. You seem a little tense." She said.

"No thanks." I said turning my attention back to Beam and this time I was caught looking. Was he looking at me with pity? I couldn't understand but I didn't like the way he looked at me. I sighed turning to Park and Lam.