Fall for me instead (part 8)

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up first today. In fact I couldn't sleep very well last night knowing Forth was angry with me. It wasn't even my fault this time! It was Yihwa's. She was the one who made me share the bed with her last night. I turned to look at Forth who was cuddling a pillow instead of me. He looked so peaceful. This was confusing though. I came here to have fun with girls. But all I've been doing is getting close to Forth. I sighed this isn't good I ended confusing things with him though. He's just been so good to me and I don't know. Without even knowing it suddenly I'm infatuated with him. But I'm sure it won't last long. I was lost in thought when I felt him stirring in the bed.

"Good morning." I said when he opened his eyes. He looked at me for a second before turning around again giving me his back.

"Morning." He mumbled getting out of bed.

"Can we... and he's out the door." I said watching him leave before I could even finish talking. So he's mad mad this time. This is gonna be hard. I followed him to breakfast. I grabbed a plate before sitting down beside him. He looked at me and without saying a word he changed seats. I was about to move when Yihwa sat down in the chair beside me.

"Don't, if you move again he's probably just going to leave without finishing his food." She said and I sighed.

"I shouldn't listen to you this is your fault." I said but didn't move anyway.

"Boy I was trying to smack some sense into you. This isn't my fault!" She said offended and I laughed.

"We'll thanks to you he won't talk to me. Hell he won't even look at me." I said and she looked at me with pity.

"Just give him your attention he'll get over it." She said and I sighed eating my food. I'll give him some time to cool off.

"Hey so did Korn and Knock slept together last night?" I asked Yihwa curiously.

"No. Knock slept with me. Korn slept alone as so did Prae. They brought in an extra bed for them but since you and Forth don't use yours they each got one for themselves." She said and I nodded.

"Ohhh ok then." I said nodding.

I noticed Forth standing up and leaving after breakfast. Not before glaring at me and Yihwa. I frowned confused. Why did he glare at Yihwa though? I feel like I'm missing something here I thought. After a second I suddenly realized.

"Shit." I said out loud.

"What?" Asked Yihwa. I noticed everyone looking at me.

"I realized something! We need to talk just the two of us." I said standing up. She looked confused but followed me. I dragged Yihwa to a more secluded part of the house. On our way there we passed by Forth and I saw him on the hammock on the beach. I remember that day he went to comfort me there. He was a bit far away but I think he saw us. I wasn't sure so I continued walking. We sat down on a couch in a lounge area at the back of the house.

"What did you realize?" Asked Yihwa.

"I know why Forth is so angry. I mean he's been mad at me before but this time he's way angrier. I was so stupid I hadn't realized. Forth is jealous because he likes you!" I said.

"What! Are you serious Beam." She said shaking her head.

"Yes! Listen to me for a second woman. The first day we met he said he was coming here looking for love. Then the first person he got close to here was you! Remember I told you he liked you! Well I was right! That's why he's so mad because I've been hanging way too much with you and then yesterday we were sharing a bed. He was jealous that why he asked me leave with him but was still angry at me." I concluded.

"How can someone be so right and so wrong at the same time." She said.

"Stop joking, he's a good guy you should give him a chance." I said feeling a little sad.

"So you are telling me that I should go and date Forth. Is that really what you want me to do Beam?" She asked looking at me with a serious face.

"Yes?" I said unsure. I mean right now I kinda wanted him all for myself. I need to apologize and make things right with him again. But I guess I can postpone that. Being with Yihwa will make him happier than making up with me.

"You are saying yes but you don't look like you want me to go and do that." She said and I sighed.

"He likes you! That's why he came here! So he should stop wasting his time with me. Go with him." I said and she sighed.

"Just go an apologize to him." She said.

"But..."

"No buts Beam. Are you pretending or do you really not realize you like him?" She said and I looked away. "So you know so why aren't you doing anything?" She asked.

"I'm not gay." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah tell me that when you stop being in love with Forth." She said.

"I'm not!" I said and she sighed.

"Look you clearly have feelings for him. Do something about it. For once do the right thing instead of just messing things up." She said.

"I'm scared and him being mad doesn't help you know?" I finally admitted.

"I'd be mad too. He's been good to you and you haven't been the most appreciative person. But you still have a chance to do things right. Go and talk to him." She said and I nodded.

"I will try." I said standing up. As we were walking back I saw Forth still in the hammock. I looked at Yihwa who pushed me towards Forth.

"Go." She said and I dragged my feet walking towards him. Let's see how this goes.

A.N.

This was supposed to be longer but I'm so freaking tired today and I just want to sleep. So I decided to post what I had since it was long enough and I'm trying to keep this updating regularly thing going. So I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow in the next chapter! Stay safe everyone!