Chasing you (part 18)

Forth's P.O.V.

It's been about a week since everything happened. I haven't tried to contact Beam and he hasn't either. I think is for the best. I'm trying to move on. Park and Lam stayed with me until Monday. I'm grateful they been here for me in their own way. I was still sad but Im getting better. We sat down to have lunch. Park and Lam were talking I was mostly listening. Then I heard something that caught my attention.

"Did you hear about Beam?" Said a girl passing by. I instantly looked up to Park and Lam. Lam let out a sigh.

"Forth." He said in a warning tone.

"What if something happened to him?" I asked.

"I'm sure Phana and Kit will take care of it." Said Lam glaring at me.

"I just want to know if he's ok." I said looking down.

"We will make sure that he's ok if you want." Said Park and Lam glared at him.

"Why?" Said Lam and this time Park glared at him.

"Because he cares about him. That doesn't go away fast." Said Park glaring at Lam.

"Don't fight that's the last thing I want." I sighed. "Look Lam I know we're you're coming from. I know I shouldn't care. But I do. I love him and that's not going away anytime soon. Even if I choose to be away from him. I will still worry." I said and he sighed.

"Fineee." He said reluctantly.

"I'm not even going there I'm just asking Phana." I said taking out my phone.

-How's Beam?- F. I haven't talked with Phana since the beach house. I'm hoping he understands. It took a while before he responded. I noticed he'd seen the message.
-The truth please.- I said before he finished typing and there was another pause before he started typing again.

-He's a mess but we are with him you don't have to worry.- Pha. I shouldn't have asked now I'm even more worried.

-keep me updated please. If he needs anything let me know.- F. I watched how he was typing for a while then stopped.

-ok.- Pha. That's it? What was he going to say? I sighed this was useless. I stared at my phone wondering what I should do.

"Don't even think about it." Said Lam and I looked up to him.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Seeing him. I know you Forth. One tear from him and you will be back at his feet." Said Lam.

"Fine." I said.

When class was over it took all I had to go to my dorm instead of driving to Beam's. Which I would've done if it wasn't for Lam following me home. At times like this I hate that we live near each other.

"I'll see you for dinner and you better be here." Said Lam when we were walking up to our rooms. I rolled my eyes stopping at the third floor where he lived.

"I won't go anywhere. It's no use he probably doesn't want to see me anyway." I said starting to walk away.

"That shouldn't be the reason! But whatever I guess." He said walking over to his room. I let out a chuckle. Even if it's a little annoying I know he's just worried. I actually tried to concentrate doing some homework. It was almost eight when I received a call from Park. Probably making sure I'm actually home for dinner so Lam won't be mad. I answered.

"I'm home. I know Lam will have my head if I'm not there for dinner." I whined and was surprised when Park was quiet.

"It's not about that. Remember I said I would make sure Beam is ok?" He asked and I gripped my phone tightly. I was scared now.

"What happened to him?" I asked worriedly.

"Nothing... he's just depressed. I went to his apartment and Phana was downstairs. I talked with him. Beam hasn't been in class the whole week. Phana drove him from the beach house to his room and he hasn't been out. Usually one of them stays with him at all times but he kicked them all out today saying he wants to be alone. They left him some food and they're staying in Kits room since he won't let them in. I'm not Beam's biggest fan at the moment and I'll probably regret saying this. But maybe you should go see him. Even if it is to give both of you closure. Maybe he will listen to you and leave his room." Said Park and I instantly stood up.

"I'll go there right now. Thank you Park. I owe you one." I said. Grateful didn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling.

"Yeah don't worry about Lam I'll deal with him." Said Park before cutting the call.

I instantly grabbed my keys and ran downstairs. Without thinking it twice I drove to Beams dorm. As I was walking up the stairs I started to doubt. When I got to his floor I had an internal battle. I saw Phana standing in front of Beams door. He let out a sigh before turning around and we made eye contact. He walked towards me.

"Is he..." I started to say but cut myself off. I already know he's not ok.

"He's not. But you already seem like you know that." Said Phana and I looked down.

"I want to see him. At the same time I don't think is a good idea." I said.

"I can't tell you what to do. Or what is going to happen. You need to decide on your own. If you want to leave just know that Kit and I will try to be there as much as he lets us." Said Phana and I nodded. I turned around but I just couldn't move.

"I need to see him." I said and Phana nodded.

"We will be on the other room if you need us. Call me when you leave." He said going to Kits room. I stood in front of Beams door for a second then knocked. He didn't answer so after a few seconds I knocked again.

"Go away Pha. I want to be alone." His voice sounded so sad.

"Bee it's me. Please open up." I said and there was a silence.

"No." I barely managed to hear it.

"Bee come on please." I said resting my forehead against his door.

"No you are right. The only thing I do is hurt you. It's better this way." He said and I could tell he was crying.

"Bee please. You not opening the door is hurting me too." I said and he was quiet for some time before finally opening the door. I instantly walked in before he changed his mind. I was startled by what I saw. A crying Beam with a blanket wrapped around him. His nose was red and his eyes were puffy. It hurt my heart to see him like this.

"Bee." I said pulling him in for a hug. He started to cry hugging me tightly. I did the same.

"I'm sorry." He said between sobs. Right now I was just focused on calling him down by rubbing his back.

"It's ok." I said not letting him go from the hug.

A.N.

So this story is finally coming to and end. I have another story in mind already which I'm really excited about. I'm still thinking if I should post it here or as a new story since I think is going to be really long but I'm still figuring things out. Only thing I can say it's going to be an enemies to lover and I already have most of the plot done. Anyway that's all for now! I will try to double update later tonight. As always stay safe and I will see you all on the next chapter.