Fall for me instead

Beam's P.O.V.

This is the craziest thing I have ever done. And that's saying something. I'm sure Phana and Kit will kill me when they find out. But in my defense it's their fault. They are on vacation with their lovers and I was going to be alone for the whole summer. So I figured having some fun wouldn't be bad. God knows I wouldn't want to go home just to be alone all day. But now that I'm here I'm not sure if this was a good idea. Too late I don't think I can back out now. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I looked good in my white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, black jeans and dress shoes. It looked similar to my usual attire when going to the bar. I ran my hand through my hair one more time. It was styled but I liked it a little but more messy. I put on my watch and sent one last message to Phana and Kit saying that I was okay but they won't be able to contact me for a few weeks.

I bit my lip nervously turning off my phone. I know it won't be long until they call me. Whatever I'm here to have fun. This is exactly what I wanted. Someone knocked on my door and I walked out of the room. When I opened it a woman with a black shirt that said staff on the front was standing there.

"It's almost go time. You will be entering the room with another guy. You two are the last contestants to be introduced. Walk to the door and wait until we give you the order to walk out. Don't open the door before or you will mess the introduction." She said and I nodded.

"Ok thank you." I said before walking away. As I was nearing the door I saw another guy standing in front of it. He was dressed in a white shirt with a black leather jacket, some ripped jeans and boots. He looked like a total bad boy. He's hot almost as much as I am.

"Hey, I'm Beam." I said standing beside him. He took his time looking me up and down before his eyes fell on mine.

"I'm Forth, nice to meet you." He said and flashes me with a bright smile. It was contagious since I couldn't help but smile too.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm kind of regretting coming here. My friends were the ones to sign me up and I just did it on impulse. Now I kind of want to run away. This is not my type of thing." He said and that piqued my curiosity.

"Wow, you look like a total playboy though so you'll fit right in." I said and his face turned serious.

"I'm not." He said coldly and that sent shivers up my spine.

"Why did you come then? We are going to participate in a reality tv show. What do you think we are here for? To fall in love? I'm sure everyone that's waiting out there will be focused on having fun like me not finding true love." I said and he shrugged.

"It's possible to find love too. I don't think everyone signed up just to fool around." He said seriously and I tilted my head while looking at him trying to figure out if he was serious.

"Maybe not. But I don't think this is the kind of place you come to find true love." I said and he didn't respond. After that I got lost in thought.

I didn't sign up to fall in love with anybody. I just wanted to have fun! I mean a house with five girls and five guys living together in a deserted island. No communication with the outside world, free food and booze all day. It was like a party for the whole summer. I was looking forward to the hot girls and all the fun we will have together. This guy is thinking he will find the love of his life here. Damn I'm actually speechless for once. He seems like a nice guy actually I think he's in the wrong place though. I was brought out of my thoughts when the producer stood in front of us.

"You two are arguably the two hottest guys here. That's why you were introduced last. Everyone is already there so just go say hi and mingle with everyone. Also try to look good while walking but I don't think you two will have any problem with that. We made our way out walking down the stairs and into the beach. I knew they were recording so I put on my most charming smile and walked confidently as always towards the others. Everyone was looking at us and as soon as I was close I scanned the girls with my eyes. Damn they were all hot but one definitely caught my attention. We introduced ourselves and girls were instantly all over the two of us. I seized the opportunity while Forth kept his distance but was still polite. After we were done with the introductions I settled next to the hottest girl here. I think her name was Mint. She was asking questions while getting closer to me and I was happy. This is what I came here for. We were interrupted by the presenter coming.

"Hello everyone and welcome to Paradise Island. You will be staying here for the next two months so enjoy your time here! As you know there are cameras everywhere recording. You are here to have fun and maybe even find love along the way! We have some activities prepared to bring you closer but other than that you can do as you please. You will be provided with food and accommodations during your stay. I hope you will all enjoy this experience and I will see you guys tomorrow! You can continue partying!" He said and we all cheered. After that he left and we continued drinking and dancing. Along the night I learned the name of the other contestant. The girls where Sammy, Yihwa, Plern Peng, Puifai and of course Mint. Among the guys were Cho, Yacht, Knock, Forth and I. After facing for a while and a couple of drinks Forth suggested we all took a look at the house. It was modern looking a good kitchen, living area, two individual bedrooms with a bath and one shared bedroom with eight beds. I instantly claimed one of the individual bedrooms. I needed privacy for the fun to happen. This wasn't a problem since most of them wanted to sleep in the shared bedroom. As it was getting late the party moves to the shared bedroom and we were all spread across different beds. I was sitting next to Mint in one but we won't be here for long if things go right. I hadn't made my move since we were all having fun and we still have a lot of time left here together to do whatever we want to.

As the night progressed we were getting drunker and drunker. Everyone was having a good time even Forth. I thought he will be a party pooper but he wasn't. Somehow I ended sitting down next to him I don't even remember how. I looked for Mint and she was now beside one of the girls I think it was Yihwa. I shrugged it off it seems like today it's just about getting to know each other soon the fun will begin.

A.N.

So this is the new story I was talking about. I feel like this one is going to be really long or really short no in between. Let's just see where my ideas take me! I tried writing them down and I have a rough sketch of what I want to happen but depends on how fast I burn through my ideas in each chapter. Anyway we will find out soon enough! As always stay safe everyone and I will see you all on the next chapter!