Fall for me instead (part 7)

Beam's P.O.V.

After the workshop was over the winners and their dates when to the changing rooms. I thought about going over and having a chat with Forth but then decided against it. So I just went to the sitting area closest to the door. From here I could see him when he came out.

"Why are you annoyed?" Asked Yihwa sitting beside me.

"I'm not." I replied.

"Yeah right I smell something called jealousy." She said smirking when I gave her a surprised face.

"Jealous of what? I don't like Pufai." I said rolling my eyes.

"I didn't say you were jealous of her."

"Ah stop doing that. Now I am annoyed and you are the reason." I said rolling my eyes and she laughed.

"There comes Forth ready for his date. Damn he really dressed up." Said Yihwa and I quickly looked up to see if he was walking out of the dressing room. But there was no one there. I turned to look at her and she had the biggest smile on his face.

"Don't you have anything better to do. Go help Sammy dress up or something." I said looking away.

"This is more fun. Besides there's nothing wrong in liking a guy." She said.

"I never said there was anything wrong." I said mimicking her words.

"hey you are not aloud to use that against me! That my phrase!" She said and I just stuck my tongue at her.

"Aww you're so cute!" She said pinching my cheeks.

"Stop it!" I said trying to push her away but she was persistent and strong.

"Admit it you like him." She said.

"I don't! He's a friend!" I said.

We continued our banter and play fighting until we heard a cough. We both stopped playing separating from each other. I looked up to see Forth dressed up for his date. He was wearing a black button up shirt with the first three buttons opened with some black ripped skinny jeans. He was even wearing a necklace and had styled his hair. I rolled my eyes. All dressed up for the date. Is Pufai the new love of his life then?

"I will check up on Sammy." Said Yihwa standing up and leaving. I cursed her for leaving me alone with Forth. I looked at him and he was frowning. What is he upset about? He has no right.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Stop getting into trouble with the girls." He said with a serious face.

"I'm not but if I was is not your business." I said.

"It is because then you bring trouble my way too. Like what you did with Mint." He said.

"We'll I'm sorry if that annoyed you that much. I will stay away then." I said standing up but he grabbed my hand not letting me walk away.

"Don't, you've barely said a word to me today. Are you only talking to me if we are bickering?" He asked and I couldn't read the emotion on his face this time.

"It's not my fault you are going on a date and decided to leave me here all alone." I complained and I cursed myself after the words slipped my mouth. He was looking at me amused a smile present on his face.

"Next time I'll win and take you on a date how about that?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right stop playing with me and leave your date must be waiting for you." I said looking away since I could feel my face heating up. He wouldn't do that would he?