Is it love (part 13)

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up rather early since I had to use the bathroom. I got up fro Forths embrace and went to the bathroom. After I was done I wanted to go back to bed since I was still sleepy. I'm not a morning person I'm usually the last one to wake up. As I was about to climb back in bed with Forth I had an idea. He's always the one who wakes up early and brings me breakfast. I think is time I do the same for him. That way I can show him I'm serious. So I grumpily dragged myself out the room and to the kitchen. I was even more tired than usual since we went to bed super late. But this is my only chance to show him I'm sincere so I don't mind.

"What are you doing up so early?" Asked mom when I entered the kitchen. She and a few other of the adults were making breakfast.

"Is it so rare to see me up early?" I asked.

"Yeah if Forth or I don't wake you, you would be sleeping the whole day." She said and I laughed.

"True but I wanted to do something nice for Forth. So I thought about bringing breakfast to him like he always does to me." I said and she stopped what she was doing looking over at me.

"How are things between you two?" She asked.

"It's weird right now. But I'm trying to fix it." I said and she looked at me sternly.

"You've been saying that all summer and you're just making things worst. Also you kissed him yesterday? What's up with that. We've been trying not to meddle but I'm worried." She said and I sighed.

"Through everything that has happened this summer I kind of realized I have feelings for Forth too. But of course after everything he doesn't believe me. So I'm trying to prove to him that my feelings are genuine." I said and she nodded before letting out a sigh.

"Just be careful, you two already hurt each other enough." She said and I nodded.

"I will." I said. She went back to make breakfast and served me a plate when she was done. When I was almost done she came over with another plate of food on a tray.

"Take this to Forth when you're done. He wakes up around this time usually." She said and I nodded finishing to eat before standing up. I made my way to our room. Damn I so wish I was sleeping right now I'm still tired I thought. I opened the door which was a struggle and noticed Forth sitting down on the bed rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning." I said startling him.

"You're awake that's a first. I thought you were just in the bathroom." He said and I laughed.

"I wanted to bring you breakfast so I woke up early." I said and he looked at me confused for a second but then smiled.

"Thank you." He said. I walked over and handed it to him before sitting down. I rest my head on his shoulder while he ate. I let out a yawn I will probably be grumpy all day because I woke up so early.

"You're still tired, you should've slept more." He said.

"Its ok if it's for you I don't mind." I said and I felt him tense up a little.

"Today we are competing in the games to decide the winner. You should've rested to bring you A game. I want a fair competition." He said and I sat down.

"I won't let you win easily." I said and he nodded.

"You're too competitive for that but still I don't want you tired." He said.

"I will drink some coffee before and i'll be fine." I said. But I was actually thinking if I should let him win or not. We already had a fight because he thought I wanted to win for the wrong reasons. So would it really be a smart decision win? Ive always wanted to win though. That has been our goal for years now. Mom snapped me out of my thought when she knocked.