Always been you! (Oneshot)

Beam's P.O.V.

I got burned. Playing my own damn game and I got burned. I laughed bitterly before taking another gulp of my drink. I was the one who told him it was a one night stand only. To forget about what we did. That we could go back to being friends after. So why can't I stop looking at that idiot who has a girl clearly flirting with him sitting at his left side trying to seduce him. He's not even flirting back but I can feel my blood boil. I couldn't help but continue glaring at him while drinking. He hasn't once looked at me tonight which kind of bothers me too. I was startled when I felt something cold press against my cheek. I turn to look beside me surprised to see Kit.

"Why do you look like you want to kill somebody." Said Kit and I scoffed.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm just here drinking and having a good time." I said and Kit laughed.

"Yeah right I've been watching you for a couple of minutes. I arrived, sat down, ordered a drink and you didn't even notice." He said and I scoffed.

"Whatever, where's Phana?" I asked changing the topic.

"With Wayo I don't think he's coming they are fighting." Said Kit nonchalantly and I raised and eyebrow.

"Why are they fighting?" I asked.

"He's jealous of Ming because they spend a lot of time together. So they got in a fight." Explained Kit and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you fine then? Shouldn't you be jealous too?" I asked and he shook his head.

"They've known each other since diapers and nothings ever happened between them I wouldn't worry. Besides I trust Ming he has demonstrated he loves me and we are in a happy relationship I have no problem. So I don't get jealous." He said and I was shocked.

"Wow, that must be nice having someone like that." I said once again turning to look at Forth. This time the girl places a hand on his shoulder and he turned to look at her. I gripped my glass tighter pulling my eyes away from the scene. As I looked at Kit he seemed amused. "What?" I growled.

"Nothing. Hey would you mind if Ming joined us tonight?" Asked Kit.

"No, why would I? Tell him to come." I said without thinking twice. I looked back at Forth who wasn't doing anything just sitting there letting the girl flirt with him. For the first time tonight we made eye contact but he quickly looked away. I saw him ask Lam for something and Lam handed him a cigarette and his lighter. I told him to stop smoking. I thought annoyed.

"Wow." Said Kit and I turned to glare at him.

"How long is Ming gonna take to come? You're annoying me today." I said to Kit and he laughed.

"He will be here soon. In the mean time you have some explaining to do." Said Kit and I looked at him surprised.

"I don't." I replied gulping the rest of my drink before pouring another.

"Want me to say it then." He said looking at me fiercely but I didn't back down.

"Say what? I don't know what you're talking about." I said keeping a poker face.

"Oh please, we've known each other for years Beam. I know everything about you." He said and I scoffed.

"Yeah right!" I said. If he knew everything this wouldn't be happening. Three weeks ago I slept with that idiot trying to get over my feelings for him. Feelings that he never found out about and now I'm in this mess.

"Cut the crap Beam. Now tell me what's going on between you and Forth." He said and I almost dropped my drink.

"There's nothing going on between me and that idiot." I said gritting my teeth.

Forth Beam short stories 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें