Chapter 44: Perimeters Of Contentment

Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

      Sweat drenched the bodies of Charley Bayler and Claire Daniels as the intensity of their act began to get the better of them. Charley found it nearly impossible to ignore his growing attachment to Nolan and Claire the more he lingered in the lad's apartment. While he had not intended to stay this long, he couldn't will himself to leave the rather troubled and emotionally dependent lad behind. Nolan had been on Charley's mind a great deal since finding out about the lad's illness and emotional trauma, it was an awkward thing to have to confront as far as Charley had been concerned. Claire's moans filled the determined older man's ears as he continued to jolt her pale naked body along Nolan's bed still eager to get off knowing full well the risks it posed to take her with little to no regard for her ovulating.

He supposed he had not cared at all in that respect as he had not cared when he'd possibly impregnated Bateman's daughters. The possibility of also impregnating an extremely fertile Nolan had crossed his mind but he didn't give much thought to that either. All he wanted was to get off and bask in the afterglow no matter how short-lived.

Claire moaned louder and louder as Charley pummeled her sodden sex ignoring the mess he'd made of Nolan's bed as more of his thick release splashed out of her from their previous encounter and between her thighs. He could feel Claire's hands move along his chest as she gasped for breath beneath him, her body jolting along the bed due to his powerful movements. They had been an oddly comical tangle of limbs and lustful need as Charley seemed to lose all sense of himself with this cock lodged so deep inside her.

"Fuck...." he hissed kissing Claire's lips as she returned it in kind.

She seemed to delight in his pounding her body all the more wrapping her long legs around him good and tight. Charley watched her breasts bounce fascinated by them and her the more he had sex with her. He was quite sure she was doing this for Nolan, she'd known too well what kind of man Charley had been and while he had never denied his addiction to sex, it was clear that it was something that a newly broken-in Nolan couldn't handle on his own given how young and inexperienced he was.

Their bare naked bodies had been quite the contrast, her soft pale skin against his tanned glistening flesh, the implications of their act had been long ignored as Charley found himself still indulging gritting his teeth as he towered above the lovely redhead eager to take his thick cock and then some as she moaned in his ear.

"You're much harder than last time, is it because you miss Nollie's tight tiny pussy Daddy?" she asked rather seductively in Charley's ear as he groaned thinking back to how it had not been that long ago that he'd been inside the blond lad and raring to go. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you'd love to wreck him all over again, make him scream till he passes out on your thick Daddy dick, you know how fertile he is, I bet you wanna make his little belly swell too."

Charley's cock throbbed in the wake of Claire's words and she moaned in his ear loving how turned on he'd been at the thought of impregnating Nolan Pierce no matter how risky it proved to be. All he could see was the handsome blond lad curled up in bed naked as the day he was born with his formerly tiny pale belly swollen with their baby growing inside him and a look of lust behind his blue eyes as he reached for his older lover.

Charley's eyes rolled into the back of his head at the image catching him off guard as his release ripped through him rapidly and unimpeded. He took a moment to catch his wayward breath before he finally pulled out of Claire's tightness and rolled onto his back as she lay on her belly gasping for breath just as slick with sweat as he'd been. Charley sat up still reeling from the encounter but determined to check on Nolan who had been largely quiet since he'd sent him off to shower.