Chapter 32: An Off Putting Venture

The Bedroom, Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

    A low groan escaped the lips of a formerly slumbering Charley Bayler as he found himself awakening in a semi-darkened bedroom to the sweet sensation of soft wet suckling along his thick cock. He grunted bucking his hips upward into the waiting mouth of who had been responsible for such a pleasurable experience and on instinct ran his fingers through the long locks that came in contact with his bare flesh. In his weary mind's eye, he had just assumed that Nolan had been more than eager to get started on another round now that he'd been fully rested.

"Fuck..." groaned a still very groggy Charley as his breath hitched in the wake of feeling his cock swell and pulse with need as the heat of the talented mouth grazed over his sensitive shaft. "Nolan..."

Unable to help himself or at the very least deny the effect the hot wet mouth had on him, Charley had been at the mercy of his need for the handsome younger blond lad and in the process he had been quite wrong about his assumption when the long drawn out moan from what could only have been a woman filled his ears and he found himself pulling back to covers and taking note of a naked redhead with freckled pale skin as she caught his shocked gaze and smiled while suckling his thick cockhead as if she'd been born to do so.

Charley groaned in ecstasy from the warm and careful suckling along his throbbing cockhead, despite the annoyance of seeing the face of none other than Claire Daniels on the other end of his thick cock after her rant about him needing to leave Nolan beforehand. Despite this and the bucking of his hips in the wake of the rather odd redhead Claire's talented suckling, he looked around for Nolan, but he'd again been nowhere to be found.

"Fuck..." groaned Charley once more. "W-Where's Nolan?"

Claire looked up at him confused for a moment before letting his thick cock slip from between her pink lips causing him to groan in the process.

"Our boy Nollie's at work "Daddy"," she said in a strangely childlike voice. "So that gives us time to get real acquainted."

Charley sighed as he looked up at the ceiling for a few moments attempting to catch his wayward breath.

"What do you mean he's at work?" asked Charley coming to his senses despite his thick cock pulsing as Claire's naked body came into full view as his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the bedroom. "When did he leave?"

"What's the matter Charlie, afraid someone else is gonna claim your favorite pussy?" asked Claire with a smirk. "You pussy hounds are all alike."

"Fuck you," growled Charley his hazel eyes flickering with rage in the wake of her words.

"Bout time," replied Claire as she suddenly pounced taking Charley's thick cock into her tight grasp and impaling herself onto it about a third of the way.

"FUCK!" hissed Charley as his eyes widened at the sensation of being part of the way inside her.

She was quite tight for a loose whore, but then again it was most likely his size that made all the difference.

"Fuck you're so hard," growled Claire as she attempted to bounce on top of him. "No wonder he's so hooked on your big thick cock."

Charley groaned a bit feeling himself slip further inside her than he wanted to be before willfully pulling out of her and tossing her onto the opposite side of the bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" growled Charley glaring at Claire enraged. "He's your best fucking friend and all you can think about is fucking me when he's not home?"

Claire had been apparently caught off guard as Charley slipped out of the bed and scrambled to get dressed. He was furious and wanted no part of whatever she had in mind. He stormed out of the house, hopping into his truck and taking a moment to beat on the steering wheel, he started the engine and opted to take off down the highway.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Bayview Gentleman's Club, Rolling Heights Ave, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

Bright lights and large crowds had always made Nolan Aaron Pierce rather nervous as he moved along the stage he had never liked to "perform" least of all for older drunken men, especially after the incident from the other night when he'd been attacked by two former patrons that had developed on obsession with him following their spending a good deal of money on him. He'd been fortunate that Charley had been working in the alley nearby otherwise he had no idea what the two drunken brutes would have done to him had they the chance.

Nolan took a few moments to collect himself before his stage number had been called and he'd be out shaking what his drug-addicted sorry excuse for a mother had given him long before she fell into the lap of his drunken stepfather. As he sat backstage and stared at his appearance in the mirror, he managed to calm his nerves as he let his mind return to Charley and how he had left him sleeping rather peacefully in his bed before having to rush off to work.

"Gonna be another long night Hun." said another of the male dancers who had been openly gay as he sat in his red silk robe and slippers beside Nolan in front of his own vanity mirror.

Nolan had known him as Tammy despite him having been born Thomas and he had something of a pill-popping addiction when it came to his rather unfortunate lifestyle. Neither Claire nor Charley had been aware that Nolan was secretly taking a few pills to perk himself up when faced with a crowd full of drunken rowdy older men if only to numb himself to the pain of having to relieve his childhood horrors over and over again as the images of his stepfather coming into his bedroom and making him sit on his cock returned every night he'd been sober.

"Need anything to get you perked up Hun?" asked Tammy turning his attention to Nolan when they had finally been the only two in the room.

"I don't know about tonight," admitted Nolan. "I mean, I'm not really feeling that great and I don't want to do anything that would upset my new boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" asked Tammy with a smile beneath the mask of thick white facial makeup and ruby red lipstick. "Blondie's gone and got a man."

Nolan's cheeks turned red as he said this and he nodded.

"Your man got a name?" asked Tammy with an arched black pencil thick brow.

"His name's Charley," replied Nolan with a smile as he spoke of Charley. "Charley Bayler and he's something of a mechanic...literally dresses like a grease monkey all the time if you can believe it...I told him we'd have to take him shopping for something other than what he's got in the way of wardrobe."

Nolan and Tammy chatted for what seemed like hours sharing a few laughs and stories about their significant others and their shortcomings or lack thereof. It wasn't long before Nolan had made his way out of the dressing room and out on the stage. He had felt a bit better about the night knowing all too well that he'd only have to endure it for a few hours and then make his way back home to Charley, or so he thought. Little did he know, there had been two patrons who had been eagerly awaiting his return to the club and both had been just as intoxicated as they had been the other night.