Chapter 6: Ignorance Is Surely Bliss

The Backyard, The Bateman Residence, Main House, Grand Dr., Conyers County, District Of Colombia...

     After about seven drinks in Charley Bayler found himself feeling lighter than air as he was led by his hand toward the back shed where he had recognized a good deal of the law equipment for keeping the grounds of the house up. He wasn't exactly in his right state of mind when he was dragged toward the shed in the darkness of the night by whom he could have sworn had been Jennifer Bateman, who had been doing her fair share of drinking as much as anyone. He had been of the mind to give her a piece of his mind about her reckless behavior as of late but the alcohol rapidly moving through his bloodstream made it nearly impossible. In the haze of booze and unstable movement, Charley found himself with his back pressed against the cold hard wall of the inside of the shed. He barely had a moment to gasp before he felt soft warm hands trailing along his no doubt highly aroused cock as they shuffled with his jeans and fished out the impressive appendage leaving him hanging in the breeze for a few seconds before a hand attempted to wrap around him.

Unable to help himself due to the sensation, Charley groaned feeling the warm hand move along his bare shaft and his seemingly heavy testicles grow even more heavy as he felt warm lips press into his mouth along with a probing tongue that tasted like booze and sweet candy. He'd been out of his shirt which was tossed onto the nearby floor as his jeans fell down to his ankles and whoever had kissed him moved to suck his cock marveling at the size and hardness in the wake of getting him alone and naked in the semi-darkness of the distant shed.

The music and ruckus from the house could still be heard in part as Charley's bare arse had felt the cool breeze of being out in the open while the warmth continued to envelop his throbbing cock head. He groaned once more as his mind took him back to his time in prison when his rather burly cellmate had taken it upon himself to pull down his trousers and have a free for sucking him off amid sleep.

Try as he might to make sense of it all, he simply didn't fight it as the sensation began to get the better of him no matter whose wet warm mouth had been on the end of his cockhead. The room had been spinning as far as Charley had been concerned and his loss of balance was of no consequence to him as he found himself seeing only darkness while the suckling sensation commenced.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The Shed, The Backyard, The Bateman Residence, Main House, Grand Dr., Conyers County, District Of Colombia...

Blue eyes still fogged with the haze of lust and booze opened to find Charley Bayler lying on his back as someone had taken it upon themselves to ride his cock the deep warmth engulfed him tightly as he noted the constant bouncing as questing hands roamed along his bare chest and it appeared he'd been drenched in sweat as his heart beat wildly within the confines of his chest. He groaned and gasped in the wake of the enveloping tightness and the pulsing of his large cock registering in his foggy brain but he had not seen who had been responsible as the fog of lust and booze continued to keep his rational mind at bay.

Whoever it had been felt good, too good as he vaguely recalled his cock had been bare inside whatever warm orifice had taken it as his hips bucked beneath whoever had been riding him and his hands gripped their slender hips in a bid to keep the action going. He had not known whether it had been a dream or a reality as he noted the distinct moans that filled his rather keen ears but he knew the longer it went on the less he'd have to complain about even in his own mind.

The sensation intensified with each passing breath and once more Charley found himself passing out amid the act his body going on as if he'd still been awake craving the tightness that squeezed his cock and causing his rational mind to war with his overwhelming lust.

Charley faded in and out of consciousness as whoever it was continued to have their way with him riding his massive bare cock as much as they pleased. Something told him he should have been worried about what was to come but he wasn't in the least bothered his body only focused on his enviable release and the scent of sweet perfume filling his nostrils. He had the vague recollection that he'd known that perfume but his foggy mind had sent him back into the uncharted blackness of unconsciousness.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The Shed, The Backyard, The Bateman Residence, Main House, Grand Dr., Conyers County, District Of Colombia...

He didn't know how long they'd been at it, as he began to grow desperate for release and took over pinning his current lover amid the cold hard ground as he fitted between the slender thighs that wrapped around him, his bare pale arse flexing as much as his back had when he found himself given to frequent and rapid thrusts inside the tightness that he seemed to crave even when his mind had been utterly blank. He needed it, he wanted it after so long being behind bars and knowing only the tightness of his cellmate's wide round arse, this new sensation had been so good that he'd thought he'd become addicted in such a short amount of time or whatever amount of time he'd been inside it.

Once more his mind screamed for him to stop, that something wasn't right about what was happening but the sensation of a soft touch along his lust-addled face had put an end to it. He'd been so hard and his body had been ablaze with a heat unmatched in his recent memory, the sounds of pleasant moans and the sensation of being squeezed had been all he wanted as he thrust deeply into the inviting warmth that beckoned him.

He needed more and he wanted more no matter what his mind had tried to tell him, his body craved it like a new wonder drug this tight warm place that his cock had been unable to escape from.

So good.

It had felt so good that Charley ended up becoming lost in it desperate in his frenzied thrusts as he aimed to lay claim to whatever tightness this had been. He no longer cared what his mind attempted, his body had won out and he was going to fill this warm space with as much of his now churning hot release as possible.

Unable to hold back he unleashed the floodgates and filled the tight warmth over and over as his cock pumped in and out making more of the moans and causing the sweet warm hand to move along his handsome bearded face.

A kiss.

A sweet kiss filled with need and satisfaction alike had graced his lips as the exhausted and yet blissful voice of who had been beneath him reached his ears.

"I love you, Charley Bayler." said the voice of Jennifer Bateman as she clung to him taking everything he'd been so drunkenly willing to give her.

"F-Fuck..." groaned Charley Bayler as his weakened body collapsed and he found himself unable to pull out of the youngest Bateman girl. "J-Jen n-no..."

Jen sighed as she continued to stroke his face loving the feel of finally having him inside her even as he panicked and passed out once more in reaction to his release and the shocking revelation of just whom it had been that was at the end of his infamously massive cock.