Chapter 20: Moving Fast When The World Moves Slow

Spare Bedroom, Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

     The moment they entered the bedroom, Charley kicked the bedroom door closed as he carried Nolan toward the bed and plopped him down onto the mattress. The thin pale blond had been about to offer a means of protest to being tossed about like a sack of potatoes when he'd been pounced upon by a completely naked Charley, who captured his pouting pink lips in another series of lust-induced kisses. Nolan gasped when he felt Charley's hot mouth move along the exposed flesh of his neck suckling and biting the flesh as the younger lad moaned in response his smaller body pressing against Charley's well-toned upper body driven by a rampant need to be closer to him.

Labored breaths passed between both Charley Bayler and Nolan Pierce as their lips continued to crash together drowning out the sounds of the outside world as they maneuvered with great urgency amid the messy bedding. Charley's rough hands moved along Nolan's thighs and newly exposed pale ass when the older man roughly pulled down his pajama bottoms and fitted his body against him, pinning the lad with one hand as he moved to grip his young pale cock pumping it rather swiftly as Nolan moaned and squirmed beneath him in an attempt to buck his slender pale hips forward, helpless in his efforts to get more friction from the warm roughness that enveloped his average sized appendage.

Finding himself lost in the onset of overstimulation and need, young Nolan moaned into Charley's mouth as the older man smirked against his hungry kiss still teasing him as he pumped his cock watching him squirm and his legs shake noting how easily he'd made him wet before finishing him off by way of his hand.

"You like that baby?" asked Charley whispering in Nolan's ear who could only moan as the rough firm grip on his cock continued.

This seemed to amuse Charley all the more as he continued stroking Nolan's wayward pale cock until the younger lad couldn't hold back and unleashed the floodgates covering the older man's hand and splattering their respective chests with his untimely release.

Nolan gasped as tears streamed down his pale cheeks and Charley once more captured his mouth in a heated series of kisses amid the younger lad's frequent gasps. Nolan bit his bottom lip feeling the slickness ooze from between his pasty inner thighs as Charley mauvered his rather small frame once more parting his legs as he grinned at the rather spacy look on Nolan's face post his release.

"Party's over baby,' he said kissing Nolan's sweat-slick upper chest and neck as he released the younger lad's rather sensitive cock and grabbed his own massive thick rod, and slowly aimed the thick head at the slick folds of Nolan's hidden entrance, "It's time to spread your legs for Daddy."

Nolan had been in a world apart as he lie there amid the messy sheets dazed and confused for a few moments as the heat from his lust and Charley's began to get the better of him again along with the pulsing of his own cock as it flopped against the inner thigh of Charley's leg when he thrust forward easing his way inside the tight slickness that beckoned him.

"Oh....fuck," growled Charley closing his eyes briefly as he allowed Nolan to adjust to his size and inched his way through the tightness that gripped him like nothing else.

Nolan whimpered as the larger man's muscled toned body flexed above him and he felt the dip in the mattress in reaction to Charley's full weight being distributed around it as he held himself up by his rather powerful arms and began thrusting into the slick depths of his newfound lover the moment his inner depths adjusted to his massive girth.

The sensation of being filled once more had caused Nolan's pale cock to rouse again and he moaned as he felt Charley thrust into him and pull back setting up a nice rhythm as he worked out his pace inside him. He could feel the older man's cock, as bare as it had been the first time they were together and the second time in the kitchen.