Chapter 9: A Vast Array Of Unwanted Experience

The Shed, The Backyard, The Bateman Residence, Main House, Grand Dr., Conyers County, District Of Colombia...

       Still panting in a bid to catch their collective breath, both a sweat-blasted Charley Bayler and an equally glistening Holly Bateman remained intertwined in the darkness of the shed that belonged to her family while the farewell party that had been orchestrated for the guest of honor, Charley himself, had continued in the distance. Holly's eyes met Charley's and they found themselves kissing once more as the heat that washed over them persisted and slowly the ex-con found that his rather impressive cock had been renewed from the realization that he'd still been inside Holly's slick sex. The shed reeked of sex, both from Charley's encounter with Jennifer previously and with Holly herself as she lay there on the ground her breasts as pert and round as always as she reached up and stroked the former prisoner's bare chest.

She seemed to have a fascination with how his muscles rippled and the way his abs had appeared in true washboard form as she slowly began to shift on Charley's cock moaning as she began to work up a rhythm. The handsome lad's eyes closed and a hiss escaped his lips as the return of the pleasurable sensation of being inside the heated orifice of the brazen and opinionated girl he'd desired since his teenage years continued to ride him in the darkness of the shed.

He could still feel the wetness of his release compressing along his cock as he felt her tight walls clench around him and the rapid expansion take place the longer he remained inside her. He could tell by the look on Holly's face even as she began to pant and moan behind lust-addled eyes that she had not expected him to respond so easily to her as she gripped him and pulled him closer once more wrapping her slender thighs around his body and her arms around his neck.

Another series of passionate kisses and mutual groans had been their only manner of communication outside of what their bodies had been doing warring internally amid a clash of flesh and the seeking of pleasure. Charley would never dare say it aloud, but Holly had been the best thing that had ever happened to him since going to prison. Her soft warm body and tight wet sex were quite the contrast from those long and seemingly endless nights of having his bare cock impaled by the wide round ass of his former cellmate.

Charley had been fortunate that they tested regularly for any diseases and that he only had two sexual partners in terms of his variety in the big house, his cellmate had been the first to take his cock until he'd been transferred into another prison due to the nature of his crimes and midnight fetish, Charley's second cellmate had been a voluntary case, as having sex with the same man over and over again two years into his sentence following Tiffany leaving him had made him less opposed to sticking his massive cock up yet another inmate's tight ass just to pass the time.

He hadn't planned on finding another bedmate, not originally as he was shuffled into the shower and forced to wash in front of a large group of men, most of which had known from his original cellmate that he wasn't to be touched and given the size of his cock, they were not in the least willing to approach him for fear that he'd want to stick it in their collective asses.

It was an interesting time, given that everyone appeared to have an understanding that Charley wasn't opposed to swinging his cock either way as the days rolled on. He'd been in the middle of showering alone when a new arrival had entered the showers. He'd been young and timid and by that point, Charley had been at the mercy of withdraw from all the constant sex he'd had with his original cellmate.

There was no secret that the new arrival had been one for casual encounters with men, the sway of his hips and the closed-off nature of his behavior indicated as much and before Charley knew it, he'd become as strangely invested as his former cellmate had been with him. There had been something about watching the soap and water roll down the thinner pale arrival's seemingly perfect ass that made Charley's cock stand on end and even as the new arrival glanced in his direction, his cheeks red and his oddly beautiful body still glistening from the shower water, looking back, Charley supposed he'd been attracted to the new arrival because he reminded him so much of a male version of Holly and her perfect body.