Chapter 7: Something Like A Fancy Meeting

The Shed, The Backyard, The Bateman Residence, Main House, Grand Dr., Conyers County, District Of Colombia...

      A chilling coldness had awoken Charley Bayler as he found himself completely naked and alone in the old shed at the Bateman residence. He'd been quite confused as to how he ended up this way and more than a little concerned about his cock being so slick amid the cold. There was no sign of anyone for miles as he slowly attempted to sit up only to find that he had not been able to move much given he'd still been good and drunk from before. The scent of sex and sweat filled the shed as well as the usual grass and oil stench that accompanied the place. Charley's body felt hot and cold all at the same time as the drink continued to course through his system. He'd barely been able to make sense of the spinning room around him when the door to the shed suddenly burst open and someone had run inside.

Recalling his recollection of the rather bold and insistent Jennifer Bateman being who had been riding his cock the first number of times he'd been pumping it into the warmth that escaped him, he believed she'd returned only to be greeted with the sight of none other than Holly Bateman returned from school and drunk off her pretty little ass as she smirked when taking in the sight of the naked "stranger" in her shed.

"Well...well...lookie here," she said slurring her words a bit as she swayed when she moved, her hips hugged tightly by the jeans she had on. "Someone done gone and peeked at my Christmas list this year."

Charley had been about to offer a few words of protest but Holly, who didn't seem to recognize him had only been interested in his now fully erect cock as she pounced onto him knocking him back down onto the ground back first as she pressed her booze-covered lips into his. The kiss was hot and sudden and Charley barely had time to gasp for breath before she pulled away.

"Fuck." he hissed mesmerized by her gall and beauty all the same.

He had not been surprised that she'd seemed to have gotten better looking and filled out more as far as her breasts and shapely ass had been concerned. He often fantasized about her when he'd been younger long before he met Tiffany and she'd gone off to college.

He once more attempted to speak only to be silenced by another heated kiss and her taking his hands and placing them on her large breasts. Charley couldn't fight the feeling as he felt her body press against his as she shuffled about getting undressed before his very eyes. Unlike Jennifer, Charley had wanted Holly for a very long time and here she was throwing herself at him believing him to be a complete stranger, and given how different he looked from five years prior, he couldn't exactly blame her for not remembering him.

Holly Bateman had been just two years older than Charley Bayler and as a result, she acted as if he'd been a mere child in her eyes when they had been around each other. She hated him and everything about him as far as he knew and it was strange that she'd been so willing to hop on his cock the moment she saw him.

"H-Holly." he began trying to explain who he had been to her but she pressed her lips into his and cut him off again.

"Shut up stud and let's fuck." she replied maneuvering her jeans and underwear off her sexy body as she slowly pushed him back down onto the ground and straddled his waist.

Charley hissed as she lowered her tight slick folds along his cock and he nearly lost control then and there but realized how she'd tease him if he couldn't control it even before being all the way inside her.

While Charley had been excited and more than a little drunk as Holly hovered above his massive cock, he knew he wasn't wearing a condom and that she didn't seem to have one either. He attempted to inform her of it and she simply slapped him across the face and impaled herself as she pressed her lips against this both of them groaning as she took him in.

Charley's eyes widened and his mouth opened against Holly's as she leaned against him reeling from the sensation of having his large bare appendage inside her unprotected depths. The handsome young lad groaned as she began to squeeze him running her soft warm hands along his chest.

It was a strange thing to note that Julian Bateman had gone out of his way to put Charley in prison and turn the family against him, now here he was having sex with both the junkie's sister in the late hours of the same night. Not even Carter had been any the wiser as Charley's cock explored both of his young daughters right under his nose.

It had been an odd turn of events, even if he had not planned for it to have been that way, he had tried to insist that they both find someone else and it had not been his idea to spend the night after all.

Holly slowly began to ride him her breasts bouncing amid her shirt as they began to spill out and dangle before Charley's eyes. More often than not he had fantasized about them when jerking to her in the shower and now here he was getting to see them up close and personal and as far as he knew she had not been any the wiser as to who she'd been riding.

"Oh..." moaned Holly her beautiful neck arching as she leaned forward once more kissing Charley's lips as his hands went straight to her slender hips and thighs.

She felt him squeeze her body like no one else and moaned in reaction once more as she continued to ride his impressive cock with her wild blonde locks dangling about as she moved.

Charley had not known when Holly had gotten home, he'd been much too drunk to keep up with the time since the first seven drinks. All he recalled was the vague memory of perfume, tightness, and Jennifer moaning in his ear after he'd taken the initiative and pummeled her newly broken-in sex like a mad possessed.

While Jennifer had been tighter, Holly felt better, like liquid magma heating his cock like no tomorrow. He plunged into her hard from below as she rode him her hands still moving along his chest as she looked down at him her lust-filled eyes fixated on the handsome "stranger" she'd found naked in her family shed.

"Mmmm. you're so fucking big....mmmm...shit....so big..." she moaned as she gripped him bouncing up and down as she stared into his confused yet lust-addled blue eyes. "Fuck me..."

Charley had been all too happy to oblige her as it had been his fantasy for a very long time.