Chapter 29: The Indulgent Of An Unwanted Guest

Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

       It didn't seem to phase Charley one way or the other that Claire was in the apartment and staring rather candidly at his bare cock as he continued to sip his beer while standing in the living room. Nolan rolled his eyes and shut and locked the front door before turning to confront Claire for being so brash in coming over to his apartment unannounced. Charley could see that Nolan had been quite embarrassed and uncomfortable about his best friend barging into his apartment but didn't say a word as he continued to sip his beer and looked over at his lover noting how nervous he'd gotten when the rather fierce redhead Claire came face to face with him. As he stood sipping his beer and noting the full-on stare from Nolan's apparent best friend, Charley remained silent and took in the sight of the redhead for himself.

She hadn't been his usual type when it came to women but he had been all about bedding anyone willing enough to engage him since the day he left D.C. behind given how he'd been less inclined to bed anyone with no job, no money, or resources.

Claire sized him up and stepped over toward him, showing off a bit more of her rather bold nature as she reached out a hand and gripped Charley's bare cock as it pulsed in the wake of his arousal. Nolan gasped in horror not at all expecting Claire to have been so bold but she seemed determined to feel his cock for herself as she attempted to grip it with one hand and found that she couldn't due to the sheer size of it.

Charley said nothing as he simply sipped his beer, still hard and still wanting nothing more than to bend Nolan over the sofa and have another go at his tight hidden sex, already soaked from their earlier exploits.

"Fuck you are huge!" exclaimed Claire as she stared into Charley's hazel eyes as he continued to sip his beer unaffected by her touching his thick cock. "And so fucking hard from just standing there."

Charley noted how Nolan began red in the face and balled his fists as he marched over toward Claire and pulled her back from him. His blue eyes narrowed in rage and his chest heaved in frustration as he glared at his apparent best friend.

"I told you on the phone and I'll remind you here in person, he's mine," growled Nolan as he continued to glare at his apparent best friend.

Claire smirked as she turned her attention back to Charley.

"Wow, must be some extremely good dick if he's got your claws coming out this early," she replied seemingly impressed. "I can see why you're territorial over it, but you and I both know I'm gonna get to ride it sooner or later Babe, it's just a matter of time but for now I'll humor you."

Claire turned and made her way over to the sofa and sat down as if she owned the place, as Nolan stood speechless as she crossed her legs.

"Tell you what, why don't you two put on a show for me and we just might find a way to postpone the inevitable," she said boldly with a wicked grin.

Charley arched a brow at this and Nolan seemed to have lost most of his hot air.

"Claire don't," said Nolan as if he'd been a helpless little boy.

"You were bold enough to claim him Blondie now let's see you be bold enough to ride that big thick dick in front of me," replied Claire not taking her eyes off Charley's naked body. "It's only fair seeing as you teased me with him over the phone and prompted me to have to drive all the way over here love unless you want me to sample that big dick for myself."

"And what makes you think I'd be so inclined to fuck you?" asked Charley speaking up for the first time since he entered the living room from the kitchen.

Claire smirked as she spread her legs and pulled down her khakis.

"Because I have the tightest pretty pink pussy in the city and your big dick is just begging for me to take a ride," she replied with a wicked grin. "I've known your type for quite some time, pussy is all you want and pussy is all you will ever want no matter who it belongs to."

Charley had conceded the point to her, she'd been right about that so far but he could see how nervous Nolan had been and for some reason, it bothered him that he'd been so visibly upset. He moved over toward Nolan and wrapped his arms around him after finishing off the remainder of his beer and placing the can on a nearby end table.

Nolan nearly melted into his touch as Charley reached down and squeezed his shapely ass through his pajama bottoms and pulled him into a heated kiss. Claire watched them with rapt attention as she began to move her hand down her thighs and began playing with her now-exposed red-haired sex.

Charley grinned as she stared at him and he moved his hand to Nolan's waistline pulling down his pajama bottoms and bending the younger blond lad to his will as his apparent best friend watched them. Nolan moaned at the feel of Charley's lips grazing against his soft skin along his neck and the rough sensation of his firm grasp on his now exposed pale cock.

"Fuck..." hissed Nolan nearly forgetting that Claire had been watching.

"What a dirty little wet exhibitionist," said Charley in Nolan's ear as he kissed him a few times. "You're getting off on her watching me fuck you."

Nolan's cheeks turned bright red but he couldn't deny it even if he tried as Charley smirked and lined the younger lad's heated sex with the thick head of his massive cock and slowly pushed his way inside making Nolan moan in reaction.

Charley walked Nolan now impaled on his thick cock toward the sofa and bent him forward as he began pumping his well-toned hips into the shapely pale ass of the moaning blond lad, as Claire's green eyes widened with fascination as she watched her best friend get impaled by the massive cock she'd seen over the phone and live in person.

"Looks like you're having the time of your life baby," said Claire as she scooted over toward Nolan spreading her body all over the sofa, as Charley noted her intent and angled Nolan's body until his face landed right on her heated sex.

Charley had suspected that Nolan and Claire had been best friends with certain benefits the way she spread herself and he immediately knew where to lick as Charley's thick cock pounded his hidden sex and they all found themselves given to sensation and lust on the sofa.

Claire's eyes drifted back to Charley as she watched him roughly pump into Nolan's heated sex just as he licked and sucked her own sodden depths, as she moaned along with him as Charley began to pick up his pace.

Charley had not known what kind of hold that Claire had on Nolan but he had been more than a bit jealous that she'd easily swayed him with little to no effort. He had begun to believe that she'd see her way to riding his cock if she'd been that good and from the looks of Nolan lapping at her folds with eager fascination, she had been exactly that.