Chapter 27: Blondie's Boy Toy

The Spare Bedroom, Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

     Another series of loud moans filled the bedroom as Charley Bayler gripped Nolan Pierce's hips and pumped into his heated sex with reckless abandon as the younger blond lad continued to lose himself in the sensation building throughout his body. He whimpered as he collapsed onto Charley's chest feeling his cock spurt soaking them both in his warm release as he panted and rocked back and forth along Charley's thick cock feeling him also reach his end at the same time. Another series of sloppy kisses passed between them as Nolan looked down into Charley's hazel eyes biting his lower lip in the same causal manner he always had.

"Fuck." said Nolan near tears as he rode out the rest of Charley's release while still bouncing on his pulsing appendage. "You fuck me so good Daddy, my pussy is so wet from your big dick being inside it so much."

Charley growled and kissed Nolan's neck thrusting upward as his cock continued to pulse inside him.

"You're so fucking hot when you cum." growled Charley against Nolan's bare flesh. "The best thing I've seen all week."

"Yeah?" asked Nolan through labored breaths as he continued to bounce on Charley's thick cock.

"Mmmhmm," replied Charley still kissing his neck and biting at the flesh of it.

They were both still drenched with sweat as Nolan's movements began to die down and he ran his soft warm fingers along Charley's sweat-slick chest.

"Do you cum like this often or is it just me and my tight pussy that makes you so hot?" asked Nolan biting his bottom lip once more.

"Tight pussy." growled Charley still kissing his neck. "Can't get enough of it it seems."

Nolan had been delighted to hear it as he kissed Charley back.

"I already told you that you're mine Charley Bayler, you just don't know it yet," said Nolan still slowly bouncing on the older man's cock. "You couldn't quit me if you tried."

"Who says I wanted to quit you?" asked Charley closing his eyes and taking a deep breath as he enjoyed the sensation of being lodged inside Nolan's sodden sex. "As far as I'm concerned I'm having the time of my life."

Nolan smirked and kissed Charley on the lips once more.

"Well since you're going to be sticking around loverboy, why don't we do a little bit of shopping," said Nolan looking him over. "Can't have you running about looking like a grease monkey all the time."

"What's wrong with my clothes?" asked Charley with an arched brow as if offended. "They were good enough for you to want to fuck me weren't they?"

"Nothing's wrong with them Daddy, but we need to expand your wardrobe a bit," said Nolan easing him away from tension. "Besides I think you'd look so fucking sexy in a suit or a new pair of jeans."

"Yeah and I think you have lost your mind if you believe I'm wearing a suit and it ain't a funeral or a wedding," remarked Charley as he glared up at Nolan in annoyance.

"Come on baby you'd look so cute dressed to kill think of how wet it'll make me seeing you all fancy and good-looking," said Nolan slowly kissing Charley's lips despite the older man's annoyance at the topic. "Besides you'll need a suit for the interview I'm going to get for you later this week."

"Interview?" asked Charley with an arched brow.

"Yep," replied Nolan rather happily. "Now it's nothing definite right now but I'll have a talk with some people and we'll see what we can come up with, besides I know how cranky it makes you when you have to sit in the house all day with no pussy to play in so while I'm out I'll see about pulling a few strings and calling in a few favors."