Chapter 33: Coming To Terms

Open Road, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

     Charley Bayler had been putting the petal to the metal in his old pickup truck as far as speeding down the highway had gone and he had not been in much of a mind to look back just as he reached the outskirts of town. He stopped the truck feeling that something hadn't at all been right about what had just occurred with Claire Daniels and his taking off without a word to Nolan about her or her behavior. He had recalled she'd been trying to get rid of him before but never had he imagined that she'd be so bold as to outright get to him and he'd fallen right into her little trap and nearly abandoned Nolan because of her anyway.

"FUCK!" growled Charley as he hit his hands against the steering wheel once more before rolling his eyes and turning his truck around to head back into town.

He was determined not to give that sly redhead bitch the satisfaction as he turned and made his way back toward where he had first met Nolan recalling the name of the club he had been working at only briefly from his recollection of the nights that night.

Charley could only imagine what the sly redhead had been preparing to tell Nolan now that she believed she had the upper hand and had successfully run him off He rolled his eyes and took his time collecting himself as he made his way back to Nolan's club. Part of him had wished to confront Nolan about Claire's lies and another part of him had been uneasy about Nolan returning to the club alone. He had after all told him the two older jerks acousting him for sex that night were regulars. At the same time, Claire's brutal words about Nolan's other issues had replayed in his mind and he couldn't bring himself to leave the blond lad, no matter how annoying she'd been.

It was clear she'd only been looking out for him, and a part of him wondered just how many of Nolan's lovers she had chased off without him knowing it.

The images of Nolan's sweet boyish face and hopeful blue eyes had been another thing that plagued Charley as he drove knowing all too well that no matter what he did or what he said to the young lad, Nolan had been head over heels in love with him and to turn his back on the boy now would have possibly destroyed what little aspect of him had been left after everything he'd already endured.

Charley had refused to be the reason Nolan had been broken and made up his mind to deal with whatever came when it did. For the most part, they had gotten along famously, and even with Claire's interference, he had not been of the mind to take off and leave the lad just yet.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Bayview Gentleman's Club, Rolling Heights Ave, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

From the moment Nolan Pierce walked out onto the black stage amid the beaming lights and fantastical music, he had not expected to see Charley Bayler fully dressed and sitting front and center amid the sea of drunken men who had come to drop untold wads of cash on the many dancers that had taken the stage. Nolan had resisted the urge to smile seeing Charley had smiled once he looked at him and began his rather well-practiced number exciting the crowd and wiggling his shapely pale ass before the masses. While he had been paid to perform for the guests, Nolan had been mostly dancing to please Charley as the older man watched with rapt fascination and slowly sipped his beer never taking his hazel eyes off Nolan or the stage even when the crowd got a bit too rowdy.

It was a welcome surprise for Nolan that Charley had been there and it made him feel a bit after amid the rabid drunks all looking to get laid following the various dance numbers. Charley Bayler casually sipped his beer and watched Nolan on stage his expression had been of a man genuinely impressed with the blond lad's footwork and his ability to pop his pale ass to the rhythm of the music as well as any female stripped Charley had come across.

At the insistence of the crowd, Nolan completed his routine and slowly began discarding his costume piece by piece getting a good deal of cheers and howls from the drunken men in attendance. Charley remained silent watching him as he sipped his beer and noted how every other man reacted to the blond lad's body being on display for their rabid eyes and perverted imaginings. Only he had known what it was truly like to have that young handsome body pressed against his own between crisp white sheets and the sound of his numerous pleasure-filled moans when he'd been inside him.

The ruckus of the crowd got louder and more brazen as Charley watched Nolan's seemingly perfect small pale cock wiggle amid his movements as he finished off his dance and how hard he'd been from the sight alone. Once the little number had concluded and Nolan went backstage, Charley finished off his beer and snuck backstage ignoring the rules and the prying eyes of those in attendance.

He'd been accosted by a hulking brute dressed in all black with an average face and brown hair, who had appeared to have been a security guard for only a few moments before a rather strangely looking dancer approached him and said his name. Charley had been curious to know how this man knew his name but guessed that Nolan had told him about them beforehand.

"It's alright Ed, that's Charley I assume." said the man not yet dressed for the show but wearing a good deal of makeup. "Nollie's main squeeze if you get my drift."

The security guard known as Ed rolled his eyes and stepped aside as Charley entered the backstage area.

"This way sugar, I think he's expecting you." said the dancer before getting back to the vanity and finishing his makeup before he'd been called on stage.

Charley walked further into the area only to be ambushed by Nolan who had squealed as he leaped into his arms. Charley caught him and they shared an intense series of kisses as Nolan wrapped his legs around him and the older man he'd him with ease.

"I can't believe you came," he said pleased to see Charley in person.

"Me neither," he replied causally.

"Well I'm glad you did, how'd you like the show?" asked Nolan curious.

"Didn't see much of it, to be honest," admitted Charley. "Caught your little number though."

Nolan treated him to a warm smile and kissed his lips once more. He could feel Charley's rough hands move along his exposed pale ass and moaned into his mouth as their bodies pressed together.

"I missed you so much," admitted Nolan despite having been with him for most of the day. "I couldn't stop thinking about this morning."

Charley kissed Nolan's neck making him gasp out loud.

"I missed you too, but I got a bone to pick with ya for leaving me in the cold," he said looking right into Nolan's eyes. "I was expectin' you in bed and woke up to find Claire suckin' me off, now why do you think that is after I had tossed her out in her ass for insulting me earlier?"

Nolan smirked.

"Guess she came back after all, she's got a key you know." said the young blond. "And she already told you she wanted your big Daddy dick."

Charley rolled his eyes.

"Daddy's dick is for good girls and boys," he said in reply kissing Nolan's neck. "Not arrogant bitches that piss me off."

Nolan chuckled at this.

"Well, am I a good boy Daddy?" he asked.

"You've been a very naughty boy showing off my ass and pussy on stage with a bunch of drunken horny bastards that all want to stick their dicks in you and I think it's high time I take you home, and teach you a lesson," replied Charley as they kissed once more.

Nolan laughed and kissed Charley on the lips before he let him back onto the floor and turned his attention to collecting his things and getting dressed. Charley watched him move about the room amid the shocked expressions and casual whispers of the other dancers, all male and all curious as to how Nolan Pierce managed to get a man like Charley Bayler into bed.

"Have a good show ladies, I've got to go home and be punished," announced Nolan as he exited backstage from the side exit with Charley right behind him.

They kissed a few more times before they reached the parking lot, hopped into Charley's old pickup truck, and made for home as they pulled out of the driveway leaving more curious stares and whispers in their wake.