Chapter 34: An Undeniable Intimacy

 Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

         Nolan Pierce had thought they'd never make it home by the time Charley pulled up to the apartment complex and they headed upstairs. He briefly fumbled with the keys as the two of them stood in the hallway eager than ever to get inside and finally be together without prying eyes and curious whispers to ruin their time together. Charley smirked as he kissed Nolan's shoulder as they stood outside the door and he tried his best to open the door as quickly as possible. The young blond lad leaned against the older man's body feeling every bit of his arousal as they stood in the semi-darkened hallway trying their best to get inside the apartment.

Nolan bit back a moan as Charley slowly kissed the back of his neck and squeezed his young body causing his cock to swell rapidly in the wake of their intimate touching. Charley appeared to have been quite aroused as his thick cock bulged in the front of his jeans as he pressed his erection into the back of Nolan's ass and thighs while he stood in front of the door to the apartment.

The older man couldn't seem to figure out why he'd been so drawn to the captivating younger blond, but he felt the pull to be in his orbit nonetheless the images of Nolan dancing on stage had been replaying in his mind, and the aspect of every drunk and horny man wanting nothing more than to shove their no doubt erect cocks into the handsome young blond had only made Charley wish to lay claim to his beautiful young body all the more.

Once the door opened, there was no sign of Claire Daniels anywhere and Nolan couldn't seem to help himself as he leaped into Charley's waiting arms and wrapped his body around him while they commenced kissing and moaned as he felt the sensation of his arousal and Charley's as he carried him through the apartment not at all phased by how the younger blond lad whimpered against his neck and kissed it along the way. Charley gripped Nolan with ease and kicked the front door closed before locking it as he carried the eager blond toward the master bedroom.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Nolan's Bedroom, Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

Another series of heated and passion-filled kisses led to Charley finally letting Nolan back down on his feet and watching with a rather curious expression as they stepped further inside. One by one Nolan had begun to remove his clothes dropping each article onto the hardwood floor as Charley Bayler's lust filled hazel eyes watched him with as much rapt attention as he had when he'd been dancing on stage at the club. Charley had begun to do the same, easily discarding his boots and attire as they landed on the hardwood floor the same as Nolan's had. Once he'd been completely naked he stood watching Nolan and the sway of his pale slender hips and the bounce of his shapely equally pale ass when he stood over the edge of the bed. The older man's already thick and impressively large cock had grown harder at the sight of his younger lover so vulnerable in his eyes.

Once Nolan bent over at the edge of the bed completely naked with his beautiful young pale body and small pale cock as erect as Charley had ever seen it, the older man approached him swiftly kissing his neck and pressing him down against the end of the bed as he reached forward and gripped the younger lad's erection catching the younger Nolan off guard and causing him to moan outright when Charley began fisting the lad's pale smaller cock with his rough hands making Nolan moan and buck his hips into Charley's large right hand in a bid to get more friction from him.

Charley kissed Nolan's neck and shoulders inhaling his rather refreshing scent as he ran his tongue over the bare flesh before him. Nolan moaned again and again as Charley's hand continued to work his cock and the younger lad's testicles began to grow heavy with the need for release in the wake of his lover stroking him without care as to the consequences.

"Feels good, don't it baby," whispered Charley in Nolan's ear as the younger man's body became lax in the wake of every neverending being trained on the sensation running through his cock due to Charley's large rough right hand.

Nolan nodded weakly as he felt the onset of a rapid release fast approaching his young body grew tense and the churning in his heavy testicles became more prominent as he tried his best to hold on in the wake of Charley's rather talented hand stroking his cock with ease as he attempted to thrust into it's grasp needing more and more friction as he moaned and groaned in the wake of his lover's actions.

"You're so fuckin' sexy when you cum." growled Charley in Nolan's ear, his aroused thick long cock growing even harder in the wake of Nolan's frequent pleasure-filled moans. "Cum for Daddy baby, and I'll pound that tight wet pussy till you beg me to stop."

Nolan couldn't hold back for long given how aroused he'd been since he'd seen Charley at the club and finally gave in coating the bedsheet before they had even gotten onto them as Charley passionately kissed his neck and shoulders amid the lad's panting in the wake of his release. His knees grew weak and he collapsed onto the bed where Charley climbed onto him parting his slender pale legs from behind and positioning his thick cockhead at the entrance of Nolan's slick hidden sex.

The blond lad moaned as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he felt Charley's thick cock split his folds and force its way inside his tight sex causing him to grip the bed sheets below him and arch his back in the wake of the first initial thrust.

"F-Fuck..." hissed Nolan still reeling from the intrusion after Charley filled him so deeply. "Fuck...fuck...fuck me..."

Charley smirked as he looked down at the whimpering blond lad and with a firm right hand, he smacked the shapely pale ass before him causing it to jiggle in the wake of the hit and his deep thrust.

"Oh..." moaned Nolan feeling the stinging sensation across his pale ass and the deep pumping of his lover's thick cock inside him at the same time.

The motion caused him to clench around Charley's cock and whimper once more as a rush of his slickness coated the older man's cock as he continued to pump inside him.

"Mmmm." groaned Charley inhaling deeply as he felt Nolan's tight inner walls clench harder around him. "Fuck baby, this is why you're my favorite pussy, always so wet for Daddy and so tight when I fuck you."

Nolan moaned beneath him as he found himself slowly jolted along the bed as Charley began to pick up his pace thrusting in and out of him in the wake of losing himself to the pleasurable sensation that drove him to seek more friction inside the lad who had been so tightly wrapped around him.