Chapter 25: Playing To One's Strengths

The Kitchen, Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

       A series of howling moans and groans filled the kitchen as the rather eccentric blond teenage lad known as Nolan Peirce found his way to bouncing on the handsome older man Charley Bayler's massive cock as the echo of their bare flesh slapping against bare flesh filled the room and their act had begun to truly get underway. Nolan's pale fingers gripped the rather broad and well-toned shoulders of Charley Bayler as his smooth pale frame bounced up and down on the larger man's thick cock with ease as they remained locked together in the kitchen following their meal. Charley groaned gripping Nolan's thin body and pale ass as he felt the rush of sensation rip through him and the eager moaning blond as well. Never before had he felt anything close to the tightness that clenched around his cock aside from when he'd taken the virtue of both Bateman sisters and that had been dulled by the sensation of alcohol.

He'd been sober while Nolan commenced to riding him as if he had not a care in the world and that it had only been just the two of them beyond the prying eyes of anyone who had dared to object to their carnal-induced union. The angle had not seemed to have been enough for Charley as he suddenly raised up out of the chair ensuring that he kept Nolan's tight sex impaled on his massive cock as he pinned the moaning lad against the table knocking down anything that had gotten in the way of what his body demanded in the wake of his lust being once more ignited due to the tight young body before him.

Nolan moaned as he felt Charley thrust him along the now-cleared kitchen table ignoring the mess they'd made of the floor as his back had been pressed against the heavily polished hardwood finish. Nolan spread his legs wide as Charley glared down at him, his hazel eyes giddy with lust as he gripped the younger lad's thighs and pulled him toward the edge of the table angling his cock in just the right place as he sent Nolan into a rapid release that coated the both of their bare chests as the lad's pale cock pulsed and spurted along their bodies. Charley never took his eyes off the blond lad compressing his thin body as he pummeled his slick sex relishing the sensation of having gotten him off first by way of his cock and then through pounding his hidden sex deeply.

"Oh....OH FUCK!" shouted Nolan feeling his insides clench and himself coat Charley's bare cock from within.

"That's two," growled Charley rather smugly as he continued pumping his well-toned hips against the younger lad's bare pale nether cheeks.

He ran a bare hand along the slick soft flesh of Nolan's belly as the younger lad's eyes rolled into the back of his head in the wake of the blissful release and sensations running rampant throughout his young body.

"Oh fuck....oh fuck...you're so fucking huge...Daddy....I can feel your big dick all the way inside me....fuck you're so deep." moaned Nolan biting his lower lip as the sensation got the better of him.

Charley had a rather twisted grin filed across his handsome bearded face as he continued to pump Nolan's heated sex for all he was worth. It seemed that sex had been all Charley Bayler seemed to be good at as he noted that Nolan's toes curled in the wake of the latest round of thrusts as he jolted the naked pale blond along the kitchen table rocking it and adding to the pleasant sounds that filled the room.

Fed up with the angle, Charley used his amazing level of strength to pull Nolan off the table, once more not at all willing to let his thick appendage slip out of the warmth it had become accustomed to, he carried Nolan, who bounced onto his cock with his arms wrapped around the older man's neck, with ease as he moved through the kitchen and pinned him up against a nearby wall where he thrust into the moaning lad a few times before eventually pulling out and turning him around to press the lad's chest against the wall as the larger man moved his rough hands along the pale ass of the moaning teen and impaled him from behind kissing his neck and making him gasp aloud as he began hammering his slick sex from the new angle.

Nolan gripped the wall as his cheek had been pressed firmly against it along with his chest. He arched his pale ass backward into Charley's pelvis taking his thick cock like a dog in heat as he moaned and whimpered beneath him. While he had not known much about Charley Bayler outside of their rather spirited association, he had known all too well that he'd been a sucker for the intersex lad's tight pink box as he pummeled him hard and fast gripping his pale ass and biting at the flesh of his neck while they both became slick with sweat and given to labored breaths in the wake of their mutual act.

"Fuck...me..." groaned Nolan as he pressed his cheek to the wall in the wake of Charley's relentless pummeling of his heated sex. "You got me so fucking wet for you Daddy, you and that big dick....fuck....fuck me like you mean it Daddy."

Charley growled as he increased his pace determined to do just that as he hammered Nolan's tight orifice and let loose the floodgates in the wake of having held back for so long.

Nolan moaned long and loud as he felt Charley's thick cock pulse inside him and coat his insides until he felt the hot wetness spread along his clenching walls and nearly lost his footing as the much stronger older man he'd him in place between his large muscle toned body and the thick kitchen wall.

The two of them stood like that for what seemed like hours as Charley's thick cock continued to pulse and fill Nolan's sodden sex. The winded older man slowly kissed and licked at the flesh of Nolan's neck where he'd left his mark in the form of a lovebite causing the lad to moan aloud once more and close his eyes in reaction to the sensation of pleasure and pain alike moving through his exhausted young body.

"You always feel so damn good inside me," whispered Nolan slowly coming to his senses. "So good and so big when you fuck me, not like those jerks that paid for it or the boys that couldn't hang."

"Sounds like someone is a Big Cock whore." replied Charley with a grin against Nolan's slick flesh.

"Mmmm." moaned Nolan relishing the sensation of the larger and well-toned brute that was Charley's bare body still being pressed against his own pale naked form. "I am starting to see that we have big cock sluts in the world...guys like you are what makes the world go round as far as I am concerned...all that fucking and you still feel so big inside me."

Charley groaned as he felt Nolan clench around him and kissed his shoulder once more.

"I gotta say kid, you're the strangest and tightest piece of ass I've ever had," he replied.

Nolan seemed to take it as a compliment and clenched around him once more causing Charley to groan a second time. Another kiss had been exchanged along Nolan's shoulder before Charley eventually pulled out causing a good deal of a mess to splatter the kitchen floor along with the other discarded things from the table.

"I say we change venues if we're gonna spend the day fucking, it's not like I have anything better to do," said Charley as he stepped out of the kitchen and headed back toward the bedroom.

Nolan sighed as he watched him go and turned his attention to the mess they made in his kitchen. As annoyed as he was at being stuck with the cleaning, he had been happy to do it all over again if it meant Charley shoving his massive cock back inside him. Slowly he set about cleaning the kitchen and anticipating the next round with Charley who had managed to reach the bedroom as Nolan busied himself with the mess he left behind.