Chapter 17: That Morning After Encore

Spare Bedroom, Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

    Bright golden rays from an unrelenting sun had managed to pass through the thick black drapes and into the eyes of a formerly slumbering Charley Bayler who had been feeling all kinds of awful in the wake of his drinking binge and forgotten marathon sex adventures the previous hours. He slowly opened his eyes and took note of the fact that he'd been as naked as the day he was born and sticky from a combination of sweat and dry cum as he tossed back the soaked sheet and inched his way out of the strange yet largely comfortable bed. He'd been alone for the most part as he stood letting his cock dangle at his knee and moved slowly through the apparent bedroom until he reached the door of the massive luxury apartment.

He vaguely recalled it being the home of the teenager he rescued from the middle-aged stalkers and attempted rapists in the alley the night before. Charley took a moment to slick back his wild hair and move toward where he could tell the bathroom had been. Taking note of his surroundings, he found that he liked the black and white decor and moved toward the toilet aiming just barely as his long stream of urine hit against the back of the toilet bowl. He stood admiring the decor a bit more as he emptied his heavy bladder which gave clear indication that he'd been most likely up all night having sex but couldn't recall with whom.

Once he finished up and washed his hands after flushing, he decided to have a look around the apartment, the place was spacious and had quite a good deal of luxury items that seemed to scream that the owner of the place was once a very impoverished person and likely shopped to fill a lingering void deep within them, for the most part, the apartment was quiet and neatly kept, even the dishes from the previous night had been washed and put away.

Charley sighed and made his way toward the silver fridge hoping that he had not managed to drink all the beers when he noticed a new box had been placed inside as well as a few other items of the now full fridge. He smirked as he pulled one of the cans out and popped the top. He stood in the kitchen, still very much naked and admiring the decor of the rest of the apartment when the door handle moved and he found himself coming face to face with a rather handsome blond-haired and blue-eyed teenage boy. He had of course been no younger than sixteen by the looks of him and he seemed to be in good spirits as he carried in a few bags.

Charley placed his beer on the counter and headed over to assist him taking up the collective weight with ease as Nolan Pierce treated him to a simple smile before his blue eyes dropped down to the handsome older man's naked cock which seemed to have a mind of its own as it became semi-erect in the wake of Charley's efforts to lighten Nolan's new load.

Nolan stepped inside taking off his coat and closing and locking the door behind him. He followed Charley into the kitchen and immediately wrapped his arms around the naked older man's waist.

"I was afraid that you wouldn't remember what we did last night," he said kissing the soft exposed flesh of Charley's back before the naked older man turned around and pulled him toward the counter.

Up close, Charley had taken notice of just how small Nolan had been in the light of day, especially when compared to him. Even the contrasts of Charley's sun-tanned skin with Nolan's pale frame had been evident in the light of day.

"One doesn't forget a pussy as tight as yours," growled Charley leaning down and capturing Nolan's lips in a heated kiss as he pulled him toward his body on the countertop.

Nolan giggled unsure if it had been nerves or excitement.

The sound of his voice seemed to excite Charley himself as he felt his cock harden and he moved to pull down Nolan's jeans and underwear as he pulled him down off the countertop and bent him along the surface. Nolan only had time to gasp before the handsome sexy brute once more plunged his massive thick cock into his tightness making them both moan in reaction as Charley leaned his head against Nolan's shoulder taking him from behind and smacking his pale ass in the process.

Nolan moaned in the process arching his ass as Charley began pumping inside him gripping his neck and leaning his head against his shoulders as they went at it yet again in the kitchen surrounded by newly acquired bags.

The handsome thin pale blond gasped feeling Charley bottom out inside him and grip his thin equally pale hips with his firm rough hands.

"Oh fuck....fuck...fuck...where have you been all my life...If I'd known it was a dick this good and this big out there I would have tried to find you years ago," said Nolan gasping as Charley pumped into him.

Charley groaned as he continued to thrust his well-toned hips into the moaning pale lad beneath him.

"Shut up and take my big dick in your tight little pussy." he growled losing himself to the sweet soft and warm sensation that enveloped him while once more smacking Nolan's pale ass. "Fuck you feel so good."

"I tried to tell you last night big boy, once you pop you just can't stop," said Nolan rather smugly.

Charley glared at him despite pumping fast as he gripped him along the aisle in the kitchen causing Nolan to moan aloud amid the handsome older man's gruff series of groans in the wake of their act.

Nolan gripped the stainless steel aisle countertop as Charley pumped into him harder and faster as his desperation for release continued to get the better of him. The young blond teen began to lose himself in the sensation of having his newly used sex pounded by the large thick cock he'd grown quite fond of since the previous night.

He had nearly forgotten that he had guests coming over which had been the real reason for his recent shopping trip. As it dawned on him, Nolan had clenched around Charley's cock hoping to get him off faster before his friends arrived.

"Oh fuck...Baby I need you to cum." he moaned as Charley gripped him tightly biting at the flesh of his neck and suckling it as he had the previous day. "Please baby I have guests coming over soon and this place isn't nearly ready for them."

"What do I get if I cum?" asked Charley in Nolan's ear, his breath hot and welcome as he gripped him tighter while picking up the pace of pummeling his sodden sex.

"Mmmm anything handsome Daddy with a big dick." moaned Nolan hoping to spur him on.

Charley groaned when Nolan called him Daddy and the clever blond lad had used it to his advantage.

"Cum for me Daddy please cum so I can have my party and we can get back to you cumming in me raw," Nolan whispered as Charley seemed to have lost all control and pummeled his heated sex in desperation before filling him a second time since they had met.

Panting and soaked with sweat, Charley backed away from Nolan after kissing his shoulder a few more times before swatting his bare pale ass and moving toward the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Nolan smiled as he scrambled to get everything in order for his guests, food included. He had wanted Charley to stay but didn't know how it would work with his friends being so nosey. He had made Charley a key to the apartment just in case and picked up a few items for him such as body wash and multiple changes of boxers and socks along with clothes he believed he could fit. It wasn't much at the time due to the party but he figured it was the least he could do, after all, he found out that night the handsome man had been staying in his truck for the most part.