Chapter 28: The Pleasing Effects Of Domesticated Bliss

 Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

        Charley awoke to find that he'd been alone in bed and that there was no sign of Nolan, he rolled onto his side and found that he'd been alone amid the messy sheets and tossed about pillows and still as naked as the day he was born. Charley took a moment to compose himself before eventually sitting up and stretching. The bedroom reeked of sex and sweat but that was to be expected given all the activity that had been going on between himself and the blond lad ever since they'd awakened that morning. Charley smirked to himself when he recalled all the times they'd had sex since their first meeting before getting out of bed and moving toward the bathroom.

He could hear the sound of the television playing in the background as he turned his attention to reaching the toilet and alienating his aching bladder. Charley deduced from the sounds coming from the living room that Nolan had been wide awake and watching TV. He sighed and finished his trip to the bathroom looking around the rather cold space as he stood over the toilet bowl providing a steady stream as he did a bit of reflecting. Once he finished up his business and washed his hands, the rather silent brute ventured toward the living room where Nolan had been huddled on the sofa watching television.

Charley had not bothered to get dressed, as he knew all too well that there was a good possibility that he'd end up back inside Nolan's heated sex no matter what they started out doing together. He sat down beside the blond lad who scooted toward him and rested his head against his chest while facing the television.

Charley leaned his head against the back of the sofa and lazily looked over at the screen before him. Nolan had apparently been dressed in his pajama bottoms as he rested with his head against Charley's bare chest and stared at the program he'd been watching before his older lover joined him.

It didn't take long for Nolan to get bored of the program and climb into Charley's lap his soft cotton pajama bottoms grazing the exposed flesh of Charley's bare skin tickling it as it were. Charley smirked as Nolan held onto his shoulders and kissed his lips. Charley had no problem returning his kiss as he moved his hands to grip Nolan's waist and pull him close.

The younger blond lad smiled as they stared into each other's eyes for a moment, blue meeting hazel as they sat in relative silence as the television played along in the background.

"Bout time you woke up," said Nolan stroking Charley's cheek and running his soft fingers along his beard.

Charley grinned and began kissing Nolan's neck.

"Mmmm." moaned Nolan loving the feel of his lover's hot mouth on his bare flesh.

Charley seemed to delight in teasing him a bit as he went back to kissing his lips feeling how easily Nolan's cock had gotten hard when sitting on his lap. Charley leaned back against the sofa and Nolan leaned against him, his cheek pressed against the older man's chest as they sat in relative silence.

"I feel so safe in your arms," Nolan admitted rather casually.

"You fall in love too easily," replied Charley with a roll of his eyes.

"I've never been in love before," admitted Nolan with a pause.

Charley sighed.

That apparently explained it, because he had no idea what Nolan thought he saw in him.

"Well shit," said Charley unsure of what to say in that moment.

Nolan treated him to a warm smile before nuzzling his cheek against his chest.

They sat in relative silence for a few moments apparently comfortable with their newfound arrangement only to be interrupted by a knock on the front door. Nolan sighed as he lifted his head off Charley's chest and met his eyes before kissing him once more.

Nolan moaned into Charley's mouth loving the feel of his rough hands along his body as he felt his arousal increase beneath him.

"Fuck...." whimpered Nolan wanting nothing more than to stay on his lover's lap and finish what they had started.

He reluctantly climbed out of Charley's lap, noting how easily his massive cock had swelled with excitement in the wake of their brief moment of mutual arousal, and bit his bottom lip before venturing toward the front door. He elected to only open it part way, recalling that his boyfriend of sorts had been still completely naked as he sat on the sofa awaiting his return.

The knocking persisted and Nolan rolled his eyes as he fiddled with the locks and opened the thick heavy door annoyed by all accounts of being interrupted by the new arrival.

To his surprise, the person who had dared to interrupt him was been none other than Claire his best friend and co-worker at one of the many clubs he had performed at.

She had been eager to see Charley up close and personal given how interested she'd been to see him on the phone and Nolan knew she'd eventually stop by due to his hanging up on her.

Charley got up off the sofa as Nolan opened the door and ventured toward the kitchen for a drink.

"Claire?" said Nolan still in shock as his best friend stepped inside his apartment.

"Okay, Nollie where's Mr. Big Dick?" sad Claire with a wicked grin. "I want to see it live and in person."

Claire Daniels had been a rather short and slender woman in her mid to late twenties with her long red hair pulled into a messy ponytail. She had pale skin and quite a few freckles and wore glasses that only seemed to highlight how green her eyes had been. Despite being something of a size queen when it came to male anatomy, she had small breasts and a thin waist as if she'd still been a scrawny teen, but bold in personality when it came to all things sexually related.

Claire seemed to keep it casual in a manner of dress wearing beige kakis, a long-sleeve-checkered shirt, and light brown work boots as she entered the apartment her green eyes already searching for Charley Bayler the moment she stepped inside.

"Claire, what the fuck?" asked Nolan not at all hiding how annoyed he was at the unannounced visit.

"Cut the shit Nollie I wanna see Mr. Big Dick in person," replied Claire stepping further into the living room. "Now where are you hiding him?"

Before Nolan could speak or even offer any aspect of protest, a very naked and highly aroused Charley Bayler came strolling out of the kitchen with a can of ice cold beer in his hands as he moved about the apartment sipping from his can and getting a good look at the infamous Claire live and in person.