Chapter 21: The Makings Of An Addiction

Spare Bedroom, Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

        A few moments of drifting in and out of consciousness had been how Charley Bayler found himself rousing with the soft wet sensation of something suckling his cock. He blinked for a few moments, finding himself in a rather dark bedroom and the sloppy sound of lips smacking and the sensation of a warm soft tongue moving along his massive shaft roused him all the more. On instinct, he reached his hand down to the source of the sensation and found that he'd been running his fingers through short-cropped hair.

He groaned as he leaned back against the pillows, his well-toned hips bucking involuntarily in the wake of the new sensation as he found himself laying back and enjoying it. Knowing all too well that he was too far from D.C. for it to have been either of The Bateman girls, he had recalled the thin pale sixteen-year-old lad by the name of Nolan Pierce being the last sexual partner he had since the previous afternoon.

It was apparent that Nolan's mouth had been something else as Charley felt his toes curl and his body shake in the wake of his oncoming release filling the poor lad's mouth at a rapid pace and causing him to choke a bit before pulling back. Even with all of that, Charley had still been hard and his slick cock twitched even as it leaked in Nolan's pale fingers.

"Did that feel good Daddy?" asked Nolan as he slowly moved up the bed and straddled Charley's bare waist before taking his thick appendage and lining it up to the entrance of his sodden sex. "You love my tight wet pussy?"

Charley moaned as he looked deep into Nolan's baby blue eyes and grunted when the blond lad had been fully impaled upon his thickness. The rough hands of the older man gripped Nolan's hips and bare ass as Charley began bucking his hips into the moaning younger lad taking what he could get from the angle and loving every second of it.

He had been sexually liberated ever since he'd been in prison, having young pieces of ass like Nolan moaning on his cock for years as he pummeled their collective asses desperate for release and a good distraction from the numerous gray walls that seemed to hold no hope for any sort of future for him. Tiffany had been long gone and he'd gotten accustomed to the fact that his thick cock was highly attractive to his cellmates.

Nolan's pale fingers moved along Charley's bare chest as he bounced on the rather gruff man's massive cock. A low hiss escaped his pink lips as his blue eyes stared into Charley's as he continued to move up and down the older man's thick shaft.

Charley grunted as he looked up into the bright blue eyes of the pale blond and ran his hand along his belly losing himself in the sensation of his thick cock being squeezed by the tight depths of the eager lad who'd been so willing to please him. He had seen the look that Nolan had been giving him before, his mind traveled back to the young lad who'd been in his cell and had taken hold of his mind in terms of how much his cock responded to him.

He couldn't help himself after being so prone to sex when his former cellmate had been locked away with him and then transferred to another prison thus leaving Charley without an adequate means of release. He thought nothing of it when he approached the younger lad in the shower, his memories of Holly the only thing on his mind as he shoved his cock inside the pale ass that bent before him.

His time with Nolan had been no different it seemed as he gripped the newest blond lad's hips and bucked his hips driving his cock deeper inside the tightness that he'd been slowly becoming accustomed to since the very first time he'd found himself shoving his cock inside.

Nolan whimpered as Charley rolled him onto his back and took over the act pumping his hips between the sensation-driven lad as he kissed his lips and pinned him back against the mattress.

"Oh...Oh fuck....fuck...fuck..." moaned Nolan as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his body arched into Charley's deep thrusts.

The older man couldn't seem to get enough of him as he gripped the younger lad's body pulling him closer and squeezing his pale ass firmly as he moaned into his mouth.

Charley had not been much for thought since his life had been turned upside down and given the uncertainty of anything he had tried to work toward, he wasn't much for planning either. All he knew was that he was starting to enjoy the benefits of having a young blond lad on the other end of his cock and captured Nolan's lips in a heated kiss once again.

"Shit," growled Charley unable to help himself as he shifted his focus to pummeling the younger lad's tight depths.

The look on the younger lad's face had been something to behold as Charley stared back down into his eyes and continued pumping his hips between the slender pale thighs that wrapped around him. Nolan moaned again and again his blue eyes never leaving Charley's gaze as they remained intertwined due to the heated rush of passion.

"Fuck..." growled Charley feeling the intense sensation of tight warmth clench around his massive appendage as he continued to pin the moaning younger man against the mattress seemingly driven by the same impulsive desire that kept him from fully crumbling from the mess his life had become when he'd been in prison.

There was indeed something about Nolan Peirce that had captivated the older man and it seemed to have been progressing far beyond how tight his hidden sex had been. Visions of his time in the cell came flooding back as the sensation continued to build and the various moans from the younger blond filled Charley's ears as he continued his deep thrusts into the willing body beneath him.

A sheen of sweat had drenched the both of them as their act continued, an encore from the previous night when Charley had returned and taken it upon himself to have at Nolan once again after the trying day he had beforehand.

Another exchange of heated kisses saw Nolan's smaller pale cock pulsing as he coated both their bellies in his first round of release before coating Charley's thick appendage from inside. Charley groaned as the younger blond began to pull him over the edge, the heaviness in his testicles evident as he gripped the bedding beneath them tighter.

"G-Gonna cum." he growled just as he loosed the floodgates and found himself filling the young blond lad's tight hidden sex once more.

Nolan moaned and Charley captured his lips in a heated kiss as their bodies pumped against one another in the wake of both mutual releases. Feeling spent and weak from his early morning efforts, Charley found himself collapsing onto the younger blond who had been gasping for breath since their kiss broke and simply laid on the bed with the older man's body pleasantly crushing his own smaller frame along with the enormous thick cock pulsing inside him.

Laying there in silence and basking in the afterglow of their act and the warmth of his new lover's body covering his, Nolan had felt at peace for the first time in a long time even as Charley's massive cock filled him in involuntary slumber.