"Don't tell her it's me out here!" I called after her.

She frowned her face, but nodded and kept walking.

Me and Carter just stood there looking at each other. My heart sped up, when I seen the door open. A million things ran through my head of what I was gonna say.

"Elijah?" Jalissa gasped in shock.

I handed Trish, Carter.

"We need to talk." I said walking towards my car.

Trish just stood there looking back and forth between us.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I came here to see my cousin," I said pointing at Trish. "But the real question is what are YOU doing here. I been blowing yo phone up, I been worried sick about you man. Praying nothing happened to you. And you sitting up in here chillin worry free. Like what the hell?"

"Okay, first of all you need to calm down! You pushed me to this! You the one kissing ex girlfriends in the hallway. If I may remind you, you ARE starting a family. You the one that insisted I keep this baby. I have YOUR child inside of me. And I appreciate everything you've done for me but that does not mean I'm going to sit by and let you do me like that."

"Jalissa! I was not kissing her! She kissed me and I pushed her off me! Baby, I wouldn't do that to you!"

She just looked down and didn't say anything.

"Jalissa! I love you dude! You can't see that?"

"Yes! Elijah I know! But some of the shit you do!"

"What do I do? Love you? Take care of you? What?"

She sighed, "You know what I'm talking about."

"Look, I'm not perfect, but I'm trying. I'm really trying for you."

"And I'm doing the same for you! But this is the SECOND time I had to deal with one of your lil bitches. I can't keep doing this Elijah. How you think that make me feel? ...Make me look?"

"This wasn't my fault though Jalissa."

"Who's fault was it?" She quickly retorted.

I ran my hands over my face, "oh my fucking God." I sighed starting to get aggravated.

"What? I'm the one that was in the hallway with my ex boyfriend? Letting him kiss on me?"

"I DIDNT LET HER KISS ME!" I yelled, getting in her face, "WHY WOULD I DO THAT JALISSA? WHY? ARE YOU DUMB? WHAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?" I exploded.

She just stood there looking up at me, with nothing but fear in her eyes.

When I realized how upset I was getting, I eased up "Jalissa-" I sighed.

"Fuck you." She sobbed, storming away.

"Oh my god." I sighed to myself.

"Elijah just give her, her space. I'll talk to her for you." Trish said stepping in and rubbing my back.

"Alright thanks cuz. Ima get up out of here.", I said giving her a hug. I handed her, her capsule.

"Okay. Be safe, and don't do nothing stupid. Just calm down. Everything is going to be okay."

"Aight. Thanks. Love you." I said hopping in the car.

"I love you too." She said.

-

JALISSA
-----------

I sat on my new bed thinking about all that had happened last night with Elijah. I couldn't believe he screamed at me like that. I didn't even know who that person was. I sighed knowing I pushed him too far. Maybe he really wasn't kissing all on her, but to me that's definitely how it looked.