Clout

After their make (out) up session was over, Lisa told Jennie to sneak out of the club first to trick the media and fans who were waiting outside. As soon as Jennie stepped out, the camera flashes showered her, and she couldn't hide her happiness. She had a wide smile on her face, and almost every camera captured it.

When she got into the car, Jennie got a message from Lisa to meet her at a nearby restaurant. Lisa promised to follow her soon after meeting the Blinks, who couldn't get tickets to her show outside the club. Although Lisa desperately wanted to catch up with Jennie, she patiently met the Blinks and thanked them.

After thirty minutes, Lisa was finally on her way to the restaurant to meet Jennie, and her heart was full of joy. She was thrilled that Jennie made the effort to come straight to the show from the airport. Her happiness led her to come up with an idea.

Lisa was curious about Alison's whereabouts and asked Jake, who was engrossed in his phone. "Is Alison with Jennie now?" she asked.

Jake responded with a shrug, "I guess? I don't know..."

Lisa persisted with her questioning and asked, "Have Jisoo and Rosé finished decorating the house?" She turned her body towards Jake, urging him to pay attention.

"Can you please put your phone down? I'm talking to you right now," she said, a little annoyed.

"And I'm working here, lady," he retorted. Jake then showed his phone screen to Lisa and said, "Look, they just sent out their new offers for you guys."

Lisa was curious. "YG?" she asked, looking for her glasses to read the tiny writing on Jake's screen.

"Uh huh," Jake nodded, then handed Lisa his phone. "They really want you guys to continue the contract, you know?" Jake shared some exciting details from the offer with Lisa.

Lisa's eyes scanned the offer with laser-like focus, her brow furrowed in deep concentration. She couldn't deny that the proposal from her agency was downright irresistible, and she couldn't help but steal a quick glance at Jake beside her. It was as if the offer was beckoning her, tempting her with its alluring promises.

Lisa handed Jake his phone and asked, "Did they send this to all the members or just me?"

Jake opened the chat group and replied, "It's confirmed that the girls also got this offer. But I don't know if there are some different points." As they read through the assistant gang group's contents, Lisa nodded her head in interest.

Jake then asked Lisa, "So, what do you think?"

Lisa was hesitant to answer and said, "I don't know, I need to talk this through with the girls first. That's for sure." As she rubbed her nose, Jake handed her a tissue. Lisa took it and replied, "The way they are willing to do any request from us, I think they're completely desperate, don't you think?"

Jake responded, "Well, I mean... You guys are the biggest income for them. It's about time they finally give you guys whatever you want."

Lisa smirked and said, "What do you think will happen if I tell them that all I want is Jennie?"

Jake was shocked and asked Lisa to explain her plan. As she did, Jake chuckled in disbelief at the sudden idea Lisa had come up with. After weighing the pros and cons, Jake agreed to help Lisa carry out her mission that night.

Before arriving at the restaurant, Jake had already shared the plan that Lisa and he had made in the car to the assistant gang group. Lisa did the same thing and spread her plan to the girls. The excitement was building as they prepared to put their plan into action.

Rosé and Jisoo have just put the final touches on Lisa's brand-new house, and now they're eagerly waiting for their two besties, Jennie and Lisa, to arrive. With the help of the assistant gang, Jisoo planned this surprise party as soon as she got a call from Jennie this morning.