Pleasure

"You're here," Lisa breathed out, barely able to contain her excitement.

"I am." Jennie's response was equally brief but no less impactful.

As Jennie leaned in towards Lisa, she could feel her heart racing with anticipation.

"We need to talk," she whispered, hoping Lisa would understand the gravity of the situation.

Without hesitation, Lisa pressed Jennie against the cold, hard wall, sending shivers down her spine. Jennie's lips eagerly searched for a connection only Lisa's could provide. As their mouths met, the intensity of the moment enveloped them both.

Jennie parted her lips, but no words could escape the passion that consumed her. Lisa happily received the invitation conveyed through Jennie's openness and deepened the kiss, lost in the moment and the undeniable chemistry that existed between them.

Their tongues met, and the passion between them grew until they were lost in their own world. For a few moments, nothing else mattered. The world fell away, and all that remained was the two of them, lost in the moment.

"We really need to talk." Jennie pulled away from the kiss, her breaths were short and intense, and Lisa could sense the tension building up.

"We are talking," Lisa replied, drawing Jennie back into a deep, passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around Jennie's petite frame and lifted her up, carrying her to a room that was all too familiar to them both.

The wooden floor beneath their feet suddenly turned into a runway, and it felt like a moment of freedom and realness. Every step they took made their clothes feel heavier and heavier, but then, their clothes started slipping away, piece by piece, revealing their raw and vulnerable side.

Jennie flopped onto the bed and the plushy mattress cushioned her fall like a soft, fluffy cloud. Lisa was laying above her and it felt like pure bliss. It was like they were two puzzle pieces meant to fit together perfectly.

Lisa's arm was wrapped around Jennie's shoulders, providing a sense of safety and comfort. Their legs were tangled up, creating an electric energy that was both exciting and calming.

As Lisa's tongue danced inside her mouth, Jennie felt the sensation heightened and the waves of pleasure coursing through her veins.

Jennie's eyes were tightly shut as she savored the moment. She couldn't believe that this was really happening - the connection between them felt too intense, too electrifying.

Was it all just a dream?

Suddenly, her eyes snapped open, and she suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of guilt. The memory of her violent outburst, when she had slapped Lisa's pretty face, played in her mind like a horror movie. With trembling fingers, she caressed Lisa's face, looking for any trace of the mark she had left.

"I'm sorry,"

"I don't wanna talk about it,"

"I hurt you,"

"I hurt you too."

"I shouldn't have sla—"

"I already told you I don't want to talk about it. Why do you keep insisting?"

"Because I wanted to say sorry,"

"And I already forgive you. Stop apologizing!"

Things took an unexpected turn, and Lisa's high-pitched voice caught Jennie off guard. Lisa just didn't want to talk about it, at least not now, not ever.

The passionate kiss came to an abrupt halt, and their faces were now inches apart. In a sudden move, Jennie pushed Lisa away and got up to leave the room, but Lisa's hand gripped Jennie's arm.