Time and Spices

Lisa has gone back to Paris to get all set for her upcoming appearance at the cabaret show in the city. She was supposed to leave for Paris two days after the encore concert. But, due to what happened at the after-party, Lisa had to change her plans and decided to go the next morning instead.

Jennie was unaware of this change in schedule, and Lisa didn't bother to inform her. Jennie had made it clear that she needed some time and space to be alone, and Lisa respected her wishes. Her sudden departure to Paris is a way of coping with Jennie's antics.

When Lisa reached Paris and turned on her phone, she was surprised to see that Jennie hadn't texted her at all. This made Lisa realize that Jennie really wanted to be left alone. Even though Lisa felt a little sad, she tried not to let her emotions take over and thought through the situation calmly. She kept reminding herself to give Jennie the space she needed.

As Lisa settled into the car, her phone rang. "This is Lisa," she answered, trying her best to sound composed.

"Of course it's you, duh..." Rosé's voice came from the other end.

Lisa chuckled, "Sorry, habit."

Rosé wasted no time and asked, "You land yet?"

"I just got into the car. On my way to the hotel now." Lisa slumped back in her seat, feeling the exhaustion of the long flight.

"Okay. Call Jisoo. Bye," Rosé hung up abruptly.

Lisa put her phone away and looked out at the Paris city traffic. Her mind was occupied with thoughts of Jennie, and she felt the urge to call her. However, Lisa's pride took over, and she decided against it.

As the Paris wind blew through the car, Lisa's thoughts became more apparent. She resolved to let Jennie take her time and not message or call her first, no matter what.

Suddenly, Lisa's phone rang. She looked at the screen and said, "Just touched down ten minutes ago, now I'm going to the hotel," without greeting Jisoo.

"Does Jennie know you are now in Paris?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't know," Lisa replied, feeling a mix of uncertainty and sadness.

"Okay, bye," Jisoo said before hanging up.

Lisa sat in silence, feeling a range of emotions. She was in the city of love, but her heart was heavy with unanswered questions. She wondered what the future held for her and Jennie, but for now, she would focus on enjoying her time in Paris.

Alone.

.

.

.

Jennie woke up with a jumble of emotions. Despite not drinking much last night, she couldn't shake off the tightness in her chest. It felt like something was blocking her heart, and the first thought that crossed her mind was Lisa.

Without a second thought, Jennie reached out for her phone and checked the time. It was already 8 pm and she immediately sent a message to her manager, asking about her schedule for the next day.

After finishing her shower and putting on some makeup, Jennie rechecked her phone and saw a reply from her manager. As expected, she had no schedule for the next three day, so she decided to surprise Lisa by visiting her apartment. But before that, she planned to stop by a restaurant that served Lisa's favorite food. Excitement and anticipation filled her heart, and she couldn't wait to see the look on Lisa's face when she saw her.

Jennie was all set to head out for the night after selecting the perfect outfit when her phone rang. She saw it was Rosé calling and quickly answered it, putting it on loudspeaker mode.