Welcome to Divorce Era

She was never mine, but losing her broke my heart

Those thoughts hollow her every single day now. She knew she wasn't supposed to feel that way, it was her decision all along. Blackpink's contract is at the end of the road, and neither of them is sure to continue.

For Jennie, it's hard to turn the page when she knows the love of her life won't be in the next chapter. Well, especially her own chapter, where the Blinks were reading her love story that was beautifully written along with their journey.

One thing she surely knows, the ship was designed to sink anytime soon. She was there when the agency told her about the plan, if only she knew that this would brutally break her heart maybe she wouldn't agree to do all of the stupid ideas.

The secret codes, simple gestures, and mysterious posts.

The secrets that were supposedly served for the Blink, slowly became hers too, for real. The simple gestures she gave to her turned out to be a new habit that she started to love. She fooled herself by posting the mysterious picture to show her true feelings toward her.

The ending of this designated love story tore her apart. She is tattered, and the chronic pain caused by the broken strings of her heart left her trauma. But the idols are not allowed to show their fragile side, don't they?

With her bright gummy smile, she put aside the vulnerable pain. Drowning herself into the never-ending schedule is her way to keep her sanity. She knew building the high walls was meaningless if they were easily destroyed every time she met her but she still did it anyway.

To act nothing has happened in every stage of their show, she doesn't understand why she kept playing this dangerous game. She is fighting the lost battle and yet she bet everything on it.

She wasn't the leader of the group, Oh how she wishes there was a leader in the group so she wouldn't make this decision. Maybe the leader would stop her from agreeing, maybe the leader would lead her to make a better decision, and maybe, just maybe the leader would prevent her from falling towards her other members.

Maybe the leader is Jisoo all along? She had warned her from the very beginning, told her the worst scenario that much probably would happen, and controlled her actions if she sensed it too much to call it a fan service.

For 7 years, almost 8, each member took turns to helm the ship that barely floated every time the waves hit them too hard. Under the spotlight, in front of the blinding flashes of the camera, they need to stand straight. They have to. This is what it takes to be the biggest girl group in the world.

After the dispatch released the picture of her, Jennie should have been ready. But the time she had to prepare was never enough. There was no good timing to break someone's heart, right? She knew this would happen; she had memorized every sentence from this scenario, but her heart didn't seem to work as she trained.