You're not invited

Lisa was walking down the room when Jake's voice echoed from afar, "What's up, hottie? Lookin' fabulous as always!" Lisa knew something was up because Jake was always up to something.

"What do you want?" Lisa rolled her eyes, expecting Jake to ask for a favor.

"I'm rooting for you to succeed and be adored by all, with no obstacles in your way, and to make your parents beam with pride," Jake said, flashing a mischievous grin.

"Thanks, but I already am," Lisa replied with a smug look.

Jake shook his head and let out a sigh, "I wonder what Jennie sees in you..." he joked, keeping his distance in case Lisa decided to punch him.

"Anyway," Jake quickly changed the subject, "The crew needs you to stick with them because of the Chaesoo situation..." His voice trailed off, sounding unsure as he mentioned the last sentence.

Although the relationship between Jisoo and Rosé has started to improve, it's still apparent that there was an underlying tension between them. The BPM Roll crew caught wind of this and did their best to shoot a video that didn't showcase their awkwardness.

To ensure they had a decent video, they asked Jake to inform Lisa about their idea of featuring her more in the vlog. They felt Lisa's appearance was necessary, especially considering she was getting less screen time than the other members.

"Okay, sure," Lisa stood up, looking like she knew what to do.

Jake asked as they walked to the crew, "Remember the drill?"

"Of course, it's not like they finally let me be around Jennie when camera roll," Lisa replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Lis..." Jake's voice hinted at despair, knowing that Lisa hated the regulation. "Just talk about anything, you did great in Hanoi though," he added.

Lisa smirked, "Should I talk about the reason they sent me to the army?"

"Unnie...please..." Jake pleaded.

"I gotcha, Jake," Lisa said, quickening her pace.

"Tell them whatever's on your mind about today's concert. I'm sure it's more than enough," Jake suggested.

"But Jennie is always on my mind, can I talk about that too?" Lisa said, winking before walking away, leaving Jake shaking his head in resignation.

Their vlog about their encore in New Jersey didn't show much of what went on behind the scenes, but rather how their concert went. Even though there was tension, everyone on the team was happy because the girls did their job like pros. When they got on stage, only the crew and staff could tell that there was tension between Jisoo and Rosé.

Time flew, and before they knew it, the girls had made it to Jennie's crib in LA. Jenchuchaeng was waiting for Lisa's arrival from Paris, and they had plans to hit their favorite hotpot place, which they always hit up when they were in LA.

Jisoo and Rosé's vibe had gotten way better, and there was no more awkwardness or beef between them. After a show in New Jersey, they finally made up and decided to let bygones be bygones. Jennie and Lisa saw this coming a mile away because they knew that Jisoo and Rosé were like a package deal. Even though they were two different elements, they still needed each other to thrive and grow.

After their final show in LA, all of the girls except Jennie would return to Korea to prepare for their concluding concert, marking the end of their world tour. Jennie, however, had been preoccupied with the release of her latest single which has kept her busy for the past few weeks. Following the show in LA, she would meet with Vince, one of the arrangers, to finalize the changes she made to the rap line.