Intermediary

The Born Pink Finale Concert was just a week away, and the members were determined to make it a flawless performance. Each member had cleared their schedules for a week before to ensure that they could focus solely on the concert preparations.

Jisoo and Rosé have become really close over time, hanging out almost every day. Despite rumors about them being in a relationship, Jisoo doesn't care. She's not bothered if the board calls her to speak because she knows there's nothing more to discuss until they agree to the terms and conditions of the ongoing contract extension.

The two of them had even been spotted at the YG building several times, but none of the staff dared to ask about the rumors. In fact, most of them seemed hesitant to even greet Jisoo. The only ones who still appeared to be close to the oldest member were the YGX dancers.

The set list for their final concert most likely was the same as the one they performed at Coachella. However, they did make a few small changes to their respective solo performances. Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé each decided to perform two songs from their solo albums, while Lisa chose to tweak the dance details in her solo performance.

Jennie and Lisa arrived in Seoul last night for a meeting with Jisoo and Rosé at the YG office the following day. It would be the first time all the members had gathered to meet with the board of directors.

They were confident that the meeting would involve discussions their contract. However, they had all agreed to refrain from responding to anything during the meeting, as they wanted to focus on their upcoming finale concert.

 However, they had all agreed to refrain from responding to anything during the meeting, as they wanted to focus on their upcoming finale concert

"Yah, why'd you leave?" Rosé asked Jisoo as she locked her phone

Jisoo gave her a quick peck on her forehead before getting dressed. "I didn't have time to read her angry text," Jisoo replied.

"So you'd rather face her wrath in person?" Rosé asked, still lying in bed.

"Come on, get up! We don't wanna be late," Jisoo said, dodging Rosé's question.

.

Lisa had just stepped out of the shower, feeling refreshed and ready to start her day. But as soon as she walked into her room, she was met with an annoyed expression from her Jennie. Lisa knew that look all too well and couldn't help but wonder what she had done wrong this time.