Before Depression

"What are you doing here?"

"Take off that hoodie now!"

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"Just take it off, please! We don't have much time"

"Don't you think we need foreplay first?"

"Wait, what? EW! In your dreams, Manoban!"

"Then why the fuck did you ask me to take off my hoodie, Chaeng?"

"Remember when we agreed to do each other a favor without asking a single question?"

"What about it?"

"This is me asking that favor"

"No. It's freezing here, can't you see?"

"Someone may be dead by now if you won't take off that fucking hoodie!"

"What do you mean?"

"Stop with the questions, Lisa! Just take off that hoodie!"

Lisa's worry was just as big when Chaeng suddenly came to the YG office and robbed the hoodie she was wearing.

Initially, she couldn't fathom why Rosie was so insistent on taking her hoodie that day. And to add to the confusion, Lisa often found herself losing her clothes after that incident.

A few days later, a strange twist occurred - the missing garments were suddenly discovered, but they carried the distinct scent of Jennie. This revelation made Lisa realize that Jennie was the culprit behind it all.

Surprisingly, she didn't feel angry about the situation; in fact, she occasionally intentionally left some clothes or hoodies at the YG office so that Jennie could accidentally bring them home.

After a half-hour drive, Lisa finally reached her destination. She couldn't get out of the car right away because the paparazzi might be out there hiding.

Lisa was wearing Celine wide slack pants, a CK white tank top, and an oversized blazer jacket as her outer. She forgot to wear a hat and she didn't bring her black glasses because she was in a hurry.

It's not that she doesn't want to wait an hour but she couldn't stand thinking about what would happen in one hour with Jennie's state inside that bar

It's not that she doesn't want to wait an hour but she couldn't stand thinking about what would happen in one hour with Jennie's state inside that bar. Lisa had no choice so she decided to call him to ask a favor. It took some minutes until Lisa's assistant contacted her.

 It took some minutes until Lisa's assistant contacted her