Plot Holes

Lisa had just arrived in Paris when she noticed a message notification from Jisoo. However, Lisa decided to hold off on replying immediately since it wasn't urgent. Instead, she quickly headed to her hotel to freshen up and asked Jake to inform Fred that she'll be joining him soon.

Lisa had come to Paris not just for work but also to make sure that she finally could fulfill a long-awaited dream of performing at a famous cabaret club. Despite facing objections from her agency, she was determined to make it happen. Lisa knew it was a risky move in terms of her reputation, especially with conservative fans (mostly haters) of Blackpink. But she was ready to take the plunge and show the world her true passion for performing.

The girls totally nailed how to exploit the vague contract terms. They've been doing their own thing for some time now. YG hasn't given Lisa the green light for the show yet, but she was confident they wouldn't be able to stop her. Specially now that she was using her own name without any fancy stuff from her band or even her agency.

The plot holes in the contract were starting to become a headache for YG. The girls were pushing hard for a resolution, but it was going to take a lot of work. YG had to find a middle ground, a way to satisfy the girls' demands and to keep everyone happy.

Some of the requests made by the girls were challenging to put into action immediately. The agency had already made plans for each member, even for the following year. At first, the board thought that the girls were trying to bluff their way through, but as time went by, they realized that the girls were dead serious this time.

.

Jake's voice jolted Lisa out of her drowsiness. "Yah, it's happening," he said, his eyes glued to his phone screen.

Lisa opened one eye, not quite awake yet. "What's happening?" she asked, her voice groggy.

"Jisoo unnie and that actor," Jake said, excitement lacing his words, "it's trending worldwide now."

Lisa couldn't help but stifle a yawn - she had heard about the news much earlier. In fact, it was Lisa who had caught Jisoo kissing the actor while they were hanging out at a bar in California. At first, she was excited to share the news with Rose and Jennie but Jisoo had threatened her so fiercely that she had to keep her mouth shut.

Jake continued to babble on, "Of all the people who have worked with Jisoo, why did he choose this actor?"

Lisa snapped, "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep? Jisoo chose that actor because they worked together, duh!"

Jake retorted, "Wait, I'm sure Jisoo has never been in a project with this actor," and showed his phone to Lisa.

Lisa's drowsiness vanished in an instant as she saw the article on Jake's phone. The actor in the picture was different from the person she had seen Jisoo with at the bar.

"Yah!" Lisa suddenly snapped out, "Jisoo motherfu...ther Kim," Lisa stopped herself from saying anything negative about Jisoo's last name because of the bad experience she had last time. "I don't know if she's the real playgirl!" she exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Jake asked while trying to take his phone back.

Lisa clutched Jake's phone tightly, her eyes glued to the article that had just been released by Dispatch. She couldn't believe what she was reading - how could Jisoo have done this? Her mind raced as she tried to make sense of it all, barely registering Jake's question.

As she finished reading the article, Lisa realized that Jisoo had sent her a message that she had yet to reply to. Could it be related to the news she had just read? The thought consumed her as she fished out her phone from her bag to call Jisoo.