Madness

Across town in Paris, Jisoo grew increasingly uneasy as she received silent treatment from Jennie. The upcoming flight back to Korea was already weighing heavily on her mind, and matters only worsened when Jennie's assistant turned down her request to see her mandu. The need to meet Jennie that day was urgent, not for an apology, but to convey vital news concerning his love affair.

Last night after having a dinner with Rosé, Jisoo got a text from Alison about Jennie's state. Alison made sure to stress that Jennie needed some alone time and asked everyone to give her some space. Jisoo's assistant, Becky, double-checked and said that Alison had raised a yellow code among the assistants.

Jisoo relies on Becky for more than just regular assistant duties. She's like her personal emergency contact – always there when she needs her – during the world tour.

She knows that all the member's assistants have secret codes among them and she's onto the secret codes that they use. They use them to team up and handle any problems that their boss might cause.

They began using these codes during their first world tour in 2019, which was a hella ride for both members and assistants due to Rose's heartbreak after her split with Bae Suzy.

Lisa's excessive drinking to cope with heartbreak was similar to Rose's behavior. However, the assistant gang has learned a lot from previous incidents and it allows them to handle difficult situations more effectively.

An actual occurrence took place last night when Rose contacted the oldest member in distress. She had become anxious after witnessing Lisa return to the hotel with two men, assuming that something unexpected would occur.

Acting level-headed, Jisoo comforted Rose, and in the meantime, asked her assistant to investigate further by getting in touch with Lisa's assistant in order to uncover the truth behind the incident.

Becky swiftly collaborated with Alice, Lisa's manager, to gather information. Based on Alice's input, the assistant gang speculated that their agency might have knowledge about Lisa and that man's closeness, but they were aware that it would be unwise to approach them for answers due to their history of poor judgment.

Becky and Jisoo dedicated their entire night to gathering information, but their efforts to secure confirmation from Alice came up short.

"How is it?" Jisoo asked the progressed to Becky

"Zero update, I've been trying to get in touch with Jane and Alice, but no luck so far and Rose is still hanging out at Lisa's hotel"

"Should we come over there?"

"What about Jennie?"

"She's ignoring me still"

"Typical Jennie"

"I mean, they were glowing right? The sex must be that good! Now I'm feeling guilty for teasing her too far"

"Who would've thought things could escalate this quick, Chu"

"I know right! I really thought things would back the way it was. Do you think that we got cursed?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"I mean in our first world tour we had to deal Chaeyoung and Suzy situation and now we have Jennie and Lisa with the same old problem. Is this some kind of bizarre ritual? Do we need to throw one of the members' love life under the bus to make sure the tour goes well?"

"YAH!" Upon hearing Jisoo's nonsense question, Becky made a quick cross sign prayer, "Take back your words!"

"What? It's not like public would know about my love life" Jisoo playfully winked her