Loneliness

"How's Jennie doing?"

"Why you care?"

"Ugh, come on! I just wanted to know how she is"

"You've heard it last night!"

"YAH! All I heard was you guys singing Yellow Lights!"

"Then answer the goddamn song!"

"What you mean?"

"The lyrics, Lisa! Gah! How could you be this dumb?"

"What lyrics— ah, okay? So the song is for me?"

"I'm hanging up now"

"No, wait! YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG!"

"What?"

"Would you call me again if Jennie invited you to drink? You know...just in case"

"Just in case what? I ain't snitch, Lis. If you're concerned about her getting drunk, perhaps you should have thought twice before breaking her heart!"

"You know she never tells me the truth! It's aching me that she always lies to me. And you know what worse? The only time she feels comfortable being honest is when she is drunk with you guys!"

"Then fix the way you guys communicate! You can't expect me and Jisoo to clean up your mess everytime you got fight!"

Once Jisoo and Rosé finished their dinner, Rosé wasted no time rushing to Lisa's hotel. Initially, she planned on letting Lisa know that she had arrived, but decided against it, knowing it would only frustrate Lisa and hinder her from joining them.

Although Rosé enjoyed provoking and teasing Lisa, she couldn't afford to risk their relationship, considering the tense standoff they experienced during their American tour. That epic cold war that Blink could notice.

Rosé couldn't help but ponder how Jennie and Lisa's relationship had reached this point. It reminded her of the lyrics from Justin Timberlake's song, where one day someone is present, the next day they're gone, and then suddenly they start to show interest again.

One day you here, one day you there, one day you care, who is so unfair? Rosé hummed the song during the trip.

To Rosé, the relationship between Jennie and Lisa appeared akin to a kite-flying contest gone awry. The two seemed to be constantly pulling at each other's strings, attempting to manipulate and control the other. However, all their efforts only served to cause more harm than good, leading to a cycle of pointless friction and self-inflicted pain.

When Jennie found out about the rumor for the first time, Rosé was the one who kept in touch with Lisa. She kept her updated on how Jennie was handling things after the photo leak.

Even during Jennie's pity party, Rosé even gave live updates to Lisa about what was going on. Honestly, it kind of annoyed Rosé at the time, and she still doesn't know what's really going on between Lisa and that French guy.

"Where are we going? I thought we going back to the hotel?" Jane asked her

"I want to see that monkey first, you tired?"

"Wait, are you sure she's at the hotel right now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think Lisa is on dinner date with that hot guy"

"What hot gu— oh my God! Is she for real?" With a look of disbelief, Rosé urgently instructed Jane to track down Lisa's current location,

"Please, boo... We gotta help my wifey out" She pleaded to her assistant