Part 42

(A/N-Hello fellow pack members and Wattpad Readers! I am trying to update more frequently! But inspiration can only be written down when I'm not busy at work or late at night. So I give you a little... filler chapter and a change to mend bonds that were broken.  😊💜 Enjoy!) 

As the rest of the pack stared at Alex with horrified eyes. No one expected Melissa or the Sheriff to run after Danny who was trying desperately to keep up with Lucifer after he sensed that Alex was in mortal danger. 

Lucifer turned into his humane Hellhound form, he stood slightly taller than his human form protectively right in front of Alex. 

Without the intention of doing so... Alex had managed to break Scott in all the wrong and right ways. 

She was so done with all the pain, betrayal and anger that she allowed herself to give in and give Scott McCall the opportunity to end her life. She allowed herself to break. To be human for once. 

Lucifer's flaming hand gripped Scott's clawed one, as it remained in the air, and broke it. 

Wincing all Scott's mind was occupied with was images. Images of where Alex had been seriously hurt in order to save them. Taking torture from Kate and barely surviving in order to not give away that Scott was the beta. Almost dying to make sure that Jackson didn't kill them-visa versa. Fighting against a man she saw as her father once, to protect him. Fighting against the Darach, once again to keep the pack safe. During all those events, he remembered one key detail... 

Alexandria Skylar Stilinski was fighting against herself for all of it. She was trying to keep them safe, that was why she gave in to the Skylar Hunter. Because if she didn't more people would have died. And in the end, she fought against it as well. 

Scott only retaliated by trying to harm her as a coping mechanism for Allison's death. Allison who was like a sister-or at least close best friend- to Alex. He'd not come to think that Alex was also hurt by the loss. 

He was so used to the girl hiding her feelings and being on the side she wanted, that he'd forgotten that she was human-just like the rest of them were. 

When he seemed to snap to reality. The shocked and horrified looks of everyone around him, made him realize what he was doing. He was wrong. He was becoming the monster. 

As his eyes met his mother's teary ones. He couldn't help but let his head fall in shame. 

Melissa and Noah rushed towards Alex. Lucifer, without the intent to harm them, growled. He was protecting his bonded, like he'd promised he'd do until the day he dies. 

"I-I'm fine." Alex tried to say but it came out as a loud whine. 

Scott shamefully retreated to his room where Kira was sleeping whilst Stiles had moved to help his twin. 

The second Stiles touched Alex. It was like his skin started to burn. He was feeling her pain through the twin bond but she'd weakly tried to block it so only a bit was seeping through. 

 "We need Deaton! Derek? What about Peter?" Malia asked. 

"Peter and Derek are MIA. Deaton can't get here fast enough." Lydia stated. 

"Lucifer!" Danny exclaimed in annoyance as the hellhound watched Scott from outside. 

Lucifer snapped out of his trance and bent down. 

"Shit." was all he said before lifting her up and carrying her to the nemeton. Leaving the rest with confused expressions. 

~~~

The sun was bright, students were crawling around the halls with coffee in their hands and Alex had walked into the building like nothing had happened the previous night. Lucifer and Danny were to her right whilst Malia was walking on her left.