Part 14

Whilst Derek and Deaton were having their talk. The topic of trust came up. Then Alex. 

"I suggest you keep an close eye on her. She's an very important person to the Hale name." Deaton told Derek who frowned and asked what her part in all of the problems of Beacon were. 

"I can not tell you, not yet. But I have a feeling that she's not just scared or herself and what she could do to others... She's physically and emotionally exhausted fighting something. What, is unclear but it seems a large part of it, is herself." Deaton told him and Derek carefully lifted her from the ground. 

Then headed too the subway. He placed her somewhere comfortable and went too see what was happening at the Sheriff's station. When he arrived, he was paralyzed which made Derek rethink listening too Alex's threats against everyone's lives when it came to Jackson. 

When Matt Paralyzed Stiles. Alex just happened to jolt awake. Her instincts knew that her friends were in trouble. 

She didn't even bother getting weapons, she just checked her phone and saw Scott tried to call her. She ran following scents and her senses. Her mind hoping that they were okay. 

When she found Melissa, Alex couldn't help but wonder what was going on. Melissa entered the station, then a gunshot was heard. 

Alex ran in. Staring confused at Matt. 

"Matthew? What's going on... What are you doing?" She slowly asked. 

"Your not supposed to be here." He sternly said. 

"Nor are you, please.... Don't hurt them. Any of them." she begged. 

"I just want answers, I don't want to kill anyone." He told her truthfully. Everyone was locked up and he came to talk to her privately. 

"Try me, maybe I can help." her voice was breaking. Alex had secretly loved Matt for a while. They shared trauma's and homework. It was an odd combination but she got over her feelings rather quickly with werewolf problems and hunting, there was no room for emotions- they would cause errors which could get her killed. 

"I'm guessing the stories your therapist said were coping mechanisms weren't ever stories..." he asked, taking a step closer too her. Kanima/Jackson human form came out to her rescue. 

"That's true... but it's not that bad. This world. You-you just need to know how to live in it." she told him with glassy eyes. 

Scott interrupted the two. Stating that Matt's fear of water must have come from drowning as he was 'killed'. 

Matt gave the girl a look, she had been the only one to ever hear the story. But here he was, about to tell Scott.

Matt explained everything too Scott even how Jackson was his Fury but Alex interrupted: "You'll get him killed! He's my best friend. I can't lose him, I can't lose you. You know what Laura's death did too me. Matthew listen too me, okay. Killing isn't the way. Especially with hunters in Beacon. Especially if you make me choose between my family... my pack and you." 

Just as she finished, the lights went off then they started shooting the windows. 

In her panic. Alex started army crawling towards the holding cells. 

Derek ran past her making her feel slightly more anxious. Her dad was unconscious and Derek and Jackson were fighting. 

She ran past Stiles and too Jackson and Derek's fight. Whilst the Kanima seemed to be trying to get too Melissa. 

"Not her! Please! There's hunters, focus on them!" she pleaded. 

Matt was no where in sight, so she followed out, seeking her friend.