Part 39

It wasn't hard for Alex to escape Lucifer's hold since he had now officially brought Danny over and explained their situation.

"So, you-" she looked at Danny with an accusing stare, "The one person who knows of Beacon Hills and doesn't want anything to do with the supernatural. Are dating him-" she pointed at Lucifer who was toasting a marshmallow on the roof with his powers, "Because you two are both gay, in love and hot? " 

"Also, we've been hanging out for some time, you've just either been in an insane asylum, practically dead or too busy to notice." Danny explained. 

"Yeah, we kissed once and decided to try it out." Lucifer spoke with his mouth full of marshmallow.

"Lucifer! We spoke about manners." Alex whined. 

"I'm working on that," Danny told her and winked at Lucifer. 

"You two are so adorable it's quite disgusting." Alex told them. 

"Now, I'm your best friend and he's your hellhound. Spill the tea, bitch." Danny sternly told her. 

"Tea? About my plan with Scott or my dating life that you aren't supposed to know about." Alex turned to look at Lucifer who held his hands up and said: "You know Danny, he was gonna threaten sexy time!" 

"I did not have to hear that," Alex whined. 

"Yeah well let's start with your Scott problem, then go on to love life?" Danny negotiated making Alex huff but nod. 

She was quick to explain that she didn't really have a plan, she just wanted to make Scott suffer, she'd start by taking what he cared about and progress to getting him alone and killing him. In order to make it look like it wasn't her, she'd kill a chimera right afterwards and say that she was too late. 

This scared both Danny and Lucifer... and Stiles who was secretly listening in.   

"But I got to go, planning to kill your brother's best friend isn't easy you know-" Alex went to exit from her window. 

"Okay, I get it. Your hurt by what Scott did. But you owe us some good tea!" Lucifer sternly told her and set the window on a barrier of fire. 

"Fine!" Alex huffed. 

"I want all the details because Lucy would only give me the basics." Danny told her. 

"I'm gonna give you a run down, that okay?" She asked making Danny nod and Lucifer smirk.

"After I woke up from the coma Kate put me in, I was taken care of by Derek Hale.  After a while, taking care of each other turned into desire for one another. Then the Alpha pack came in and the Bitch-sorry Darach. Ruined everything. I'm happy she did because it turns out Derek and I didn't actually feel that way about each other. It was the power of the former Hale Alpha who I'll come to in a bit. We found out that all Hale Alpha's have lost their power in one way or another and every time a new one arose, I got more power. Then came to Nogitsune and the Deadpool as well as a supernatural pain in the ass-Kate. I went from evil to good and found out that Peter Hale had a thing for me. He saw my struggle against the monster I was and humanity and helped me understand... he told me I was the most beautiful monster he'd ever seen and kissed me... 

Anyway, long story short, we're basically waiting until the current supernatural disaster to blow over so I can break him out of Eichen and fucking kill Scott. I like his beta though, so I might just keep him with me. We all know what happened to my other beta. The only one I've actually bitten." She explained. 

"Peter Hale? Good catch, I always thought he was hot when we were younger. But isn't he like... old enough to be your dad?" Danny asked. 

"Since when does age matter when you are supernatural? You and I both know you are my Druid. You are still taking the lessons with Deaton, right?" Alex asked him. Danny nodded and grumbled at the scent of herbs in his room.