Part 37

(A/N I'm so happy to have reached Season 5! Any expectations for it and my story revolving around it?) 

Alex's head lulled to the side as she started to wake up. She had no concept of time but what she did notice was that her arms and legs were chained to a metal chair and that there was a ring of liquid surrounding her. Which reminded her of when Kate kidnapped her while things were still simple for those inhabiting Beacon Hills. (A.K.A Season 1) 

Opening her eyes and shutting them tightly in order to gain a bit more awareness, Alex started to look around. Apart from her there was no one else in the place... the cell, she noted. It was dark, almost like they didn't expect her to be awaken or visited in any way. The only light that illuminated her surroundings came from her cell doors... She knew those doors. 

"You're late on her dose!" a familiar voice scolded. "I'll check on her, you go get the dose!" he snapped once more. Wasn't he supposed to be dead? her mind questioned. But then again, it was rare for someone in Beacon Hills to actually stay dead... especially if they somehow had to do with the supernatural. 

The familiar sound of a key in the door's lock resulted in her head snapping to watch the man in front of her. She let out a growl, realizing that she could feel her werewolf side again which relieved her as she remembered the events leading up to her blackout. 

"You won't get out anytime soon," Brunski told her whilst thickening the line of liquid around her. He needed to be sure she wouldn't escape, considering her previous success in doing so. 

"I'll kill you all, you won't hold me." she told him, her voice hoarse from dehydration and probably not speaking for god knows how long. 

"That's holy oil, you are part angel. Good luck doing that without dying." he laughed and exited just as the other guy slowly walked in, shivering slightly as her icy glare landed on him. 

"If you let me out now, you'll survive." she warned him. 

The man stepped into the circle and moved to inject her but she started thrashing, growling and snapping at him, until her restraints broke. His eyes grew wide with fear as she pounced at him, then she hissed as a part of her touched the barrier created by the holy oil. 

"P-please! I'll tell you anything, don't kill me! I have a baby girl and a wife!" he cried. 

"Who put me in here," she asked suddenly. The thought of killing someone who had a life with a lover and child being what made her stop. She wanted that but knew that it would never happen. There would always be something or someone out to ruin her life. She couldn't have children, this was told to her by Gabriel and Crowley who said that her grace would destroy it and her mate... Peter was a complicated story, no one would ever approve of their relationship, of he love they had developed for each other. 

"I-I don't know. That's confidential," the man told her which resulted in her digging her claws into his arm. He squirmed in pain and yelled out: "Scott McCall!" 

Furrowing her brows, she let out a dark growl as her emotions morphed from confusion to realization to betrayal. "You are free to go, leave as quickly as you can." she lifted him and he softly smiled at her: "Thank you, Alex. If you wanted to know, he is further up- with Valack." 

As her clawed hand passed the barrier, she realized that she could pass the holy oil when her werewolf form or abilities were overpowering her grace. 

At first she just tried to just push her clawed hand through the barrier, only to be met with a burning sensation to which she immediately retracted from. She only had werewolf abilities channeled in her hand, not her arm.