Part 35:Time of death

(A/N- Short chapter alert! I usually dislike short chaptered stories unless it's very captivating. So I'm sorry. But enjoy and if I get the time... I'll post another chapter today to make up for it, that okay? Okay! Let's get on with the story! Hope you like it so far and enjoy the rest! Comment and vote if you want to support me, no need to be a silent reader.) 

It was late at night when two patients were reeled into the hospital. 

One seemed to be unharmed yet needed immediate attention whilst the other had burns over their body and a singular stab-like wound in the middle of their chest. 

"I'm calling it, Time of death: 2102 hours. Can someone please page Melissa McCall?" Liam Dunbar's stepfather stated. 

Another male doctor had been working on Alex: "I'm calling it, time of death 2102 hours. Can someone please page Melissa McCall and let her family know." 

Melissa was seen wailing at the loss of her son and a girl she saw as her daughter. The Sheriff, having received the information at a sudden moment, had collected his son and made their way to the hospital in a hurry. 

They looked truly broken at the sudden deaths of Scott McCall and Alex Stilinski. 

After both bodies were reeled too the morgue where the usual gang surrounded the two. 

Though Alex and Liam had not met, Liam could see that the rest cared for her-even Kira and her mother who had learnt the true reflection to the otherwise dark-natured girl. 

They were planning, when Stiles revealed an oddity Noshiko caught and made note of. 

"It's like now that I have this thing around my neck... that I feel even more connected to her. Like how Ethan and Aiden explained their bond to be like. I can tell she's scared, slightly in pain and... I think she's hiding something from us, it's like a type guilt I can't figure out." he explained.

"I think her Fallen Angel grace... dulls emotional connections unless she's fully willing to accept them. I think she refrains from allowing such a connection between you two because of how often she finds herself in harms way. But from what I have seen I think she does feel your emotions and sometimes physical state," the Older Fox replied. 

"We fight all the time, I don't think she's been the same after Kate, the Darach... our Void personalities. I'm just scared it gets bad, you know. I've seen her take risks when she was at a low, it's like she doesn't care. Like... like she wants to die." he told her. 

"I think your sister is strong and she's not here to tell you this now, but she loves you." she replied. 

"I don't need to think, I know Alex loves you Stiles. Just like I know she sees Scott as her stupidly annoying younger brother. I know we'll find a way through this, we always have." Melissa told him with a smile. 

Whilst everyone was now getting ready, Scott and Alex were having the 'dreams' they were warned they would have. 

It was night and quite cold out. Alex was walking towards her farm house where she and her adopted twins lived. As she walked, she was pulled into a darker corner. Her reaction was instant, she was alert with a weapon of some kind on her. In this case, it was a pistol. 

Her ocean blue eyes caught sight of her apparent attackers glowing blue ones just as they died down to their normal deep brown. "Peter?" she smiled, "You gave me a fright!" she giggled. 

He smirked at her reaction and kissed her, short and sweet, she noted. "Shh. They're here." he muttered. 

"Whose here? Where are the twins?" She asked, suddenly feeling panic rise in her chest.