Part 25

(A/N: Now this is more of a fluff chapter. It's purpose is plainly to express feelings or friendships growing. Plus I found a funny Idea in a dream of mine and wrote it down. So, with no further a do. Enjoy the chapter, read, vote and comment.) 

Alex's eyes fluttered open. She looked around, watching her surroundings. It seemed like she was in a building. 

She couldn't remember recalling that there was such place in Hell or Purgatory. 

"Welcome back to the land of the living," Peter's voice said from the kitchen area. 

"AHHH!" Alex yelled, not aware that a different sound came from her mouth. 

"Calm down, geez." he muttered to her. 

"How are you dead? Where are we? Why are you dead?" she asked, confused by literally everything. 

"I'm not dead, your not dead. We are in my apartment." he calmly explained to her. 

"B-But I died, I fell off a cliff with a very powerful blade in my heart, I made impact... that's all I remember." she told him. 

"You might wanna recall the part where you make impact with the gound because I caught you." he told her, then continued, "You were pretty dead, I took you to the vet he declared you as dead. Then I showed your body to everyone, Stiles was pretty shaken up. I took you away and to turned into a wolf right after that mark on your wrist disappeared. So I kept your body, taking care of it until your back." 

"A wolf? Really?" she asked him, thinking she raised her eyebrow, but her voice displayed enough disbelief to show what she thought. 

"Lift your hand agian," he told her. 

Alex did so, expecting to show him bare skin only for a oddly white paw to be in its place. 

"WHAT!?!" She shrieked. 

"Do be informed, every word you speak or shriek, it is as a wolf howling or barking." 

"How can you hear me?" she asked him. 

"I don't know... When I was still an Alpha you could communicate with me when I was in the form. I just communicated with memories." he told her. 

"So, we..." she motioned to herself then to him with her paws, "You and me... have some weird ass connection?" 

Peter nodded amused and she tried to stand up only to fall down. 

"Might wanna be careful, it does take a while to get used to four legs." he sasses towards her, Alex wobbily got on her paws and slowly walked towards him. "Or not, I'm impressed." he added. 

Not thinking much further, Alex started trotting around the apartment. 

"You get comfortable, I have to go to Derek's before nightfall." he stated and Alex nodded. 

Her day was filled with singing along on songs that came up on the radio and figuring out how to use her paws on Peter's computer... then distroying it in rage which was fine since her claws left scratch marks on the keys. Then she messed up his bed, oddly finding comfort in his scent before making his sheets into a ball which she layed on and fell asleep. 

~~~~

"ALEX!" Peter scolded, yelling loudly only to find her on his bed, fast asleep. 

He started throwing her with peanut shells which were laying on the ground until she woke up. 

"Who dares disrupt my slumber!" Alex dramatically howled. 

"My place is messed up, my laptop is smashed and has smoke coming out of it, about a dosen noice complaints, broken vase, broken bowl, scratch marks everywhere! Really?!" he scolded her like she was 5.