Part 2

I woke up to growling and shot up. Lucifer was in a protective mode and I was lying on grass with soaking wet clothes. Sitting up, I noticed why he was acting the way he was... The Alpha who bit me and Scott was staring at us from the more covered trees across the field. 

Standing up, slowly, I reached for my gun... Pulling the safety off and took a steady aim. Just before I pulled the trigger, Scott was running past me with his eyes closed. I turned back to the beast and it was gone...

Brushing the bit of leaves and dirt off of myself, I called Lucifer and went home... There was school soon, sadly.  

When I got home, I noticed dad's car was gone. I let out a relaxed breath, I was not in the mood to be lectured about being missing all night long. 

I took Stiles hairdryer and dried Lucifer and myself off before putting on a cute outfit with ripped jeans, a purple shirt and my black leather jacket, as well as my usual accesories. Taking a quick look at the bite mark on my shoulderblade, I realized what shit I was going to have to go through- I was becoming a werewolf. 

God, what will my nephew's think  about this ordeal?

I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs, that was when Stiles decided to lecture me. 

"Where were you all night long? Why did you come in all wet?" Were his first two questions. 

Taking a deep breath, I answered: "Not that it was any of your business what I do, where I did it or why I came back wet. But I was out, clearly." This seemed to start the wheels in his head. 

"You can't just keep disappearing and reappearing like you want!" He yelled. 

"I can do whatever the fuck I want!" I snapped back. 

"No, no you can't! We're teens, there are killers, mountainlions and unnameable creatures out there! It's not safe," his anger was rising whilst mine was at its peak. 

"Dangers? Do you really think I don't know that? Damn it, Stiles, I know everything! I know and I really wish I didn't because that would mean I get to live my life the way I want! YOU aren't my boss and you never will be!" I started heaving. I couldn't keep my anger back, it was like I was fighting my urge to kill Stiles. I didn't even register that I started stalking towards him until Jackson grabbed me as I was about to take things to a further level. 

"Hey, hey! Ally?" he snapped his fingers in my face. "It's Jackson, calm down. Okay?" 

I felt my pulse in my ears, I felt it in my toes, but I couldn't just calm down as easily. That was until Lucifer pulled me to the ground by my shirt. Jackson, being unluckily placed, was pulled down as well and with some miracle the two got me to calm down. 

~~~

Whilst driving to the school was a bit awkward, once we got there, it was like Jackson and I got our personalities back. 

"Guess who lost our bet!!" he yelled at Danny. 

"It hasn't even been that long," Danny accusingly looked at me and I groaned. "Stiles was being annoying! He was also pushing my buttons a bit too hard," I stated and Danny laughed. 

"So... Who are we gonna partner her up with?" Danny asked, making Jackson smirk almost evilly. 

Shrinking back with a disgusted face, I asked in a dreaded tone: "Is it Greenburg?" 

The two started laughing and said: "We're not monsters, geez. What about... Isaac Layhey?" 

I sighed and nodded: "Fine! God I hate you two sometimes," I groaned.