Part 12

After staying the night with Derek, Alex hadn't even thought about the part where she was actually a teenager and supposed to be going to school. So when she awoke and half of the day had been gone, she jumped up from the comfortable space of Derek's chest and got ready to go to school. 

Derek, though, would have none of it. He stated that she already missed out on most of school. Why not just call in sick. She did not need much motivation to do so either. So she stayed in bed, just having light conversation with the Alpha. 

Obviously her brother had to mess it all up with Erica. 

Scott and Stiles came in with Erica. Derek jumped out of the bed at the sight and Alex, not being a fan of the werewolf, just groaned and went to check if the damage is severe. With Derek's help, she was gonna be fine. Alex did not like the batman comment towards her brother though.

Stiles on the other hand had decided to take his sister on, on not letting anyone know if she was safe or dead. She deadpanned: "Derek knew." and shrugged him off. 

Stiles, yet again, was not impressed. Scott wasn't either. Especially not when he said: "Your not gonna brainwash her into becoming a werewolf too, are you? Is that your plan? Make your pack even stronger with her in it?" 

Derek growled, she had told him how she was yet to actually tell them she's one of them and he respected her decision. 

"Look you agreed to be part of his pack, I like that. Your conditions were no killing Jackson, I like that even more BUT if you EVER and I mean EVER make such accusations ever again. I will personally kill your werewolf ass before the Argents find out about your fiasco!" she had stalked close enough to Scott to send shivers down his spine. 

That was when she got the text from Danny. "Coming to the rave. Y or N?" She told him she'd be there as a 'bouncer'. he sent her a laughing emoji. 

Alex had decided to leave Derek with his 'lovely' beta and gave him a small peck on the cheek. "Let's keep this," she motioned between herself and him, "on the low for now, okay? I mean we have bigger problems to face than my brother and Scott bombarding us with questions." 

Derek, being the one to understand what she meant from the start, nodded and let her walk away. 

Now Alex was not very commonly known amongst teens her age, but she was well known by most adults who drink in Beacon Hills. 

She had decided to take her fun mood and reflect on it with a short black skirt that ran to just above her knees, a black long-sleeved bra shirt with straps for weapons and a leg holster. All laid down on her bed with black combat boots. 

Her school look was just a tight hoodie and some jeans. 

She had been paranoid about someone seeing the glowing veins and figure out something was up. Her problem could be met with on another time. Right now she just wanted to save Jackson and maybe kill an Argent or two. 

As some may have noticed that she was back, others seemed to forget. They were quickly reminded though. 

Instead of going to class like they were supposed to, Alex had decided to head straight for the principles office. One her way there, she had noticed more camera's than the last time she had attended the school.

Then , her biggest bust of the day presented itself or rather, herself.  

"Miss. Stilinski, do you need anything?" the 'charming' voice of Victoria Argent was heard making the teen want to growl and stab herself. 

"I'm not here for chit-chat. I'm here to talk to Gerard." she pointingly told the Argent woman. 

"Principle Argent, you mean. He's currently quite busy..." Victoria lied.