Part 40

Dedicated chapter to M-Angel7 thank you for your feedback on my other stories as well as the follow. You all mean a lot to me!

After being filled in on the story regarding the dread doctors. Alex couldn't help but feel a bit... homesick. 

Home sick. Home? Sick? What was home? This was a question she often asked herself. She was meant to be Beacon Hills' Guardian. But her heart longed for something... her whole life there was always something she longed for. Something that made her allow herself to do what she did. 

The promise everyone is given from as soon as they could remember: A home. 

What was home? The thought surfaced once more. 

Home is where your heart wants to be, that much she knew. 

Where did her heart want to be? She wondered on a constant loop. 

Was her heart with Peter Hale? Her mate? Was it with the twins who were currently being looked after by an archangel? Was it with her supposed to be friends who were facing the Dread Doctors? Or perhaps... maybe she didn't have a home yet. 

When that thought crossed her mind, things seemed to make a bit more sense. 

Of course she wouldn't find her home. Not yet, any way. Her heart wanted revenge on Scott McCall. But it also wanted something else... it wanted her home. The place where she could let down her guard, where she could feel safe... where she could find her comfort and happiness. 

The closest Alex had ever came to that was when they had just defeated the Nogitsune. 

She had realised, Home... her heart knew what it wanted all along. She wanted a home. A home that could only become real if she allowed her pack to mend. The Beacon Hills pack(excluding Scott at the moment), the Winchester pack... Her Hale and Stilinski pack. It had to find a way to mend. 

Unfortunately for her, that wasn't possible. Not yet, anyway. But until she could. Her heart longed to talk to her lovely twins. 

"Lily! Jess!" her happy voice called over the phone. 

"Pikachu!!" The two exclaimed as Gabriel chuckled. 

"How have my babies been, Gabe?" she asked, the smile never leaving her face. 

"Oddly enough, they've been behaving... for the most part. What are you up to?" his face scrunched slightly as Lilith pulled at his hair in attempt to continue styling it. 

"Plotting the destruction of Scott McCall, getting ready to fight Theodore Reaken and the Dread Doctors, actively avoiding my brother, You know, the usual." she told him. 

"And you never thought about coming to visit us?" the Archangel asked. 

"I added a few changes, nothing too major. I realized something Gabe... something big." Alex told him. 

"And what is that?" he asked curiously. 

A smirk spread across her face as Alex spoke: "I'm stronger when I'm not scared of myself. I don't need to be scared because this is who I am. NO one can change me and no one EVER will. But before I can settle and come for you... take care of MY babies." 

Gabriel smiled nodding as he ended the video call whilst Alex caught a faint whiff of blood in the air as her brother entered the household. 

"So, the youngest Stilinski has finally taken a life on his own accord. Was it on purpose? How did it feel?" Alex asked, both scaring and annoying Stiles. 

"Shut up. You can't tell any one Alex. Anyone. Especially not Scott." Stiles pleaded, tears welling up in his eyes. Tears that made her tough exterior melt as she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.