Part 27

The room of the MRI was dark and hazy and the Nogitsune wasback, asking if Stiles had figured out his riddle. 

NOGITSUNE: If you answer correctly, we might consider letting them go.

STILES: Letting who go?

NOGITSUNE: Your friends. Your family. Everyone who ever meant something to you. We're going to destroy all of them, Stiles. One by one.

"All except me that is," Alex appeared as the Destruction. 

Tears stream down Stiles's face as he asks why. The Nogitsune repeats his riddle: everyone can have it but no one can lose it. What is it?

The Nogitsune repeats the riddle again and again, tearing his bandages off. Stiles finally realises the answer. It's a shadow.

He turns around as the Nogitsune takes off the last of his facial bandages, revealing himself to be Stiles, or rather a shadowy figure of Stiles. 

Stiles instantly awoke, only it wasn't Stiles. Alex's eyes opened, her veins taking over her whole body as the light in the MRI and the observation room cut out. When the lights come back on, Sheriff sees that Stiles is no longer in the MRI.

Void Stiles had put on his shoes and Alex was right next to him. They walk out into the hallway and see Mrs Yukimura emerging from the elevator. 

She asks Void if he knows who she is, he nods. 

"Okay, but I don't. Whose she?" Alex asked. 

(A/N- I'm naming Dark Alex and Void Stiles when they talk as those figures. Otherwise it's gonna be a spill of words and very confusing) 

MRS YUKIMURA: Then you remember that I won't be deterred by your choice of host, even if it's an innocent boy. Or a Fallen Angel. 

VOID STILES: Are you threatening us?

Two Oni materialise behind Mrs Yukimura.

MRS YUKIMURA: Now I'm threatening you.

Void Stiles says that he's not afraid of her 'little fireflies'. He starts to walk away with Dark Alex and Mrs Yukimura tells him that if the Oni can't defeat him then she knows someone who will. Void Stiles smiles slightly.

~~~

After the hospital accident, the Stilinski twins went missing. The two beings controlling them had made an interesting plan. Alex, being messed up after dying, will sign herself in at Ichen. With the help of Peter who will be sworn to secrecy. Where she will wait for a signal, when she asked which signal, he replied that it will be very clear. 

So that's where Alex disappeared too after helping to set up the plan. 

"I don't know about this," Peter stated. 

"I have too, I blacked out Peter. BLACKED OUT! I think whatever Nogitune problem is surfacing, I think its trying to use me." she pleaded. 

"Okay, but the second I hear of something fishy, I'm getting you out of the nut house." he told her. 

"I'm sure you will. Just don't tell anyone, okay? I need some time, I mean I did just come back from the dead." she told him, earning a nod. 

"And when this is over, you and I need to talk about some things." he told her and leant down, kissing her one last time before they took her away. 

The guard took her to a cell with a girl in it. Some type of supernatural creature for sure, Alex noted. 

She then realized she was more herself again. This was confusing.