Part 19

(A/N- I present to you another chapter! If you've made it this far. THANK YOU!! This Chapter will be shorter than my usual. I'm busy with exams and wanted to make sure it comes out in time. Enjoy it and vote and/or comment if you like it! Otherwise enjoy~" 

In the boys Locker room, Alex was talking to Scott and Stiles not really bothering any of the boys in there. No one questioned her presence for some odd reason. It was a boys locker room and she was not on the team anymore. 

"Well if Virgins are the problem, Scott and I are safe." She shrugged, trying to get Stiles to panic which worked perfectly. 

" Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, guys. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life, okay? I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" he shut his locker a bit too loudly. 

Danny then volenteers to help with his problem making Alex burst out in laughter as he said to plan to stay the night because he likes to cuddle. She was struggling to breathe as he told Stiles he was kidding then Stiles went on about playing with feelings. 

Was that a... gay moment? her mind questioned. 

"Girl Stilinski! What did we say about the boys locker room!" Coach yelled at Alex. 

"That I can come in when I like because I save this schools ass in Cross Country!" Alex mocked a solute. 

"I- You- Extra mile for STILINSKI!" Coach retaliated by going after Stiles. 

"Eh," Alex shrugged, "Stiles needs the exercise." 

To this Scott started laughing. Everyone walked out, everyone except Lucifer.

"How are you okay? I saw the veins this morning, they're travelling quickly," he asked her. 

"I think being around Derek, Peter, Scott, Isaac and Stiles helps keep me level minded." she answered and jogged out after the track team. 

When she did, something caught her nose, werewolf. Unfamiliar werewolf times two. 

She tried to catch up to Isaac only for the whistle to be blown and luckily she was naturally fast so she ran after Isaac who was chasing two new transfers? 

She caught up to Isaac with ease and said: "Who we chasing?" 

"Alpha twins, they were the ones who put me in the hospital. " he told her in a serious tone. 

"Okay, Scarf Boy. Let's do this." she smiled at him, it was a way to let her see if they were trained and to let out some anger. 

A twin tackled Isaac and held him whilst the other wanted to know how many bones were in the human body-by breaking Isaacs. 

Alex broke one's arm whilst Scott arrived and punched the others jaw. 

"That's one," Scott commented making Alex snicker and say: "And two." 

They gay twin puts his jaw back in place and gets ready to fight, Scott and Isaac go wolf mode making Alex sigh but follow in suit. 

The soon-to-be entertaining fight was interupted by a girl screaming. All five teens then ran in the direction to see a guy tied to a tree, clearly dead. 

"Is he dead?" Isaac asked. 

"No, he's just taking a nap in his own blood." Alex sarcastically remarked. 

Everyone was supposed to get to Class but Alex was quite focussed on the fact that Aiden-the straight twin- was attempting flirting with Lydia who did actually have a study date with Alex.